CARE Ambulance Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

tono90

Forum Ride Along
Hi i was looking to see if any of you guys that have worked with CARE Ambulance in San Diego had some feedback about them, weather it is good or bad, just try to be objective please, also if you guys know how much they are paying to starting EMT's.

Thank You!

OP
OP
T

tono90

Forum Ride Along
i know there was a thread already! but that was like 2 years ago? whats the problem if i want to ask the same question a thousand times anyways?

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
6HU3

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
How it works, Part 2514

i know there was a thread already! but that was like 2 years ago? whats the problem if i want to ask the same question a thousand times anyways?

Welcome to the Forum!

Now, in answer to your question:

If you searched the Forum and found the answers to questions you had and THEN ask the same questions in a new thread and THEN, just for good measure asked the question a second time about the same topic and start a new thread to do it.

#1) Congratulations you have successfully entered the community by drawing a bullseye on your butt that attracts everyone who is tired of the topic. (Trust me, I'm trying to guide you here, not scare you away.)

#2) You draw the attention of CLs like me who don't have the patience to let you get to asking the same question three times.

If, however, you want to contribute AND learn, take one of the existing threads and ask for updates.

So, thread CLOSED but please, get your questions answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.