Calls

trauma1534

Forum Captain
I was thinking... we need more calls posted for other providers to take shots at. Does anyone have any they would like to post? I think it is interesting to see what other providers from all over will do to handle situations.

Fedmedic

Forum Lieutenant
I was thinking... we need more calls posted for other providers to take shots at. Does anyone have any they would like to post? I think it is interesting to see what other providers from all over will do to handle situations.

Alright, I got one...

Somebody hit their "punk box" in food service, so you grab your jump bag and run a 1/2 mile across the compound only to find it was an accident. So do you:

A. Stop and wait 5 minutes to catch your breath so you can make it back to medical.

B. Do you hitch a ride on the compound officers EZ go.

C. Get out your oxygen, suck some down, walk at a slow pace trying to fight off the dizziness due to hypoxia and then stroll by the Lt.s office and smoke a cigarette before going back to medical to sit in front the PC and type stupid sh@t on this forum because you have nothing better to do.

If you said "C", you are correct and you get the cookie.

OP
OP
T

trauma1534

Forum Captain
Alright, I got one...

Somebody hit their "punk box" in food service, so you grab your jump bag and run a 1/2 mile across the compound only to find it was an accident. So do you:

A. Stop and wait 5 minutes to catch your breath so you can make it back to medical.

C. Get out your oxygen, suck some down, walk at a slow pace trying to fight off the dizziness due to hypoxia and then stroll by the Lt.s office and smoke a cigarette before going back to medical to sit in front the PC and type stupid sh@t on this forum because you have nothing better to do.

I'll take a fudge brownie!!!!

jeepmedic

Forum Captain
Alright, I got one...

You Forgot D: Sit down in Food service and eat some ice cream and laugh at the dummy who hit their "Punk Box" Catch your breath and then go back to the computer and type stupid sh1t like this.

OP
OP
T

trauma1534

Forum Captain
You Forgot D: Sit down in Food service and eat some ice cream and laugh at the dummy who hit their "Punk Box" Catch your breath and then go back to the computer and type stupid sh1t like this.

Or there is always E: You can just slowly ride back on your nice power chair with heated black seats, going booka booka with your pretty little horn, sing the theme song to hehaw on your way back!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Um, yea, the HEE HAW theme song huh...oh wait, is that dueling banjo's I hear...:unsure:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Alright, I got one...

Wow... fun.... like the one I had the other day at work... somehow "I cut my hand and need a bandaid" became a full-out medical emergency.

I guess "punk box" is a duress alarm?

prizonmedik

Forum Probie
I have to laugh at the idiot. And hope it was someone who has to carry a punk box and not someone who chose to have one.

Punk box is what grown ups call body alarms.

prizonmedik

Forum Probie
I had a pt once was ran over by a train. Literally ran over. He was lying (passes out) between the tracks, train ran right over him. Engineer say him go under train, stopped train. Whe he go off engine the guy was climbing out from between the wheels of one of the cars. When he go out he took off running. We found him about a mile away hiding under a car.

Fedmedic

Forum Lieutenant
I had a pt once was ran over by a train. Literally ran over. He was lying (passes out) between the tracks, train ran right over him. Engineer say him go under train, stopped train. Whe he go off engine the guy was climbing out from between the wheels of one of the cars. When he go out he took off running. We found him about a mile away hiding under a car.

I remember that night....In the city of CS. That was one lucky wino.

OP
OP
T

trauma1534

Forum Captain

So... I have to ask... what was your plan of action for this patient? Fed, you may join in.... however do I already know? LOL (did it involve an ink pen? LOL)

jeepmedic

Forum Captain
Press Hard 3 copy's