Awesome day!

GoNoles01

Forum Probie
What's up everybody? Haven't been on in awhile, but just thought id share my last shift being it was a pretty good one prolly my best as a newer emt, we ran 12 calls( I live in a medium size city so that's decently busy for us) but aside from the couple of drunks we had to go to we had a pt with a bgl of 31 and come to find out after a lil D50 he had a complete break of the tib/fib it was pretty good, had a structure fire (our squad crew is our first in attack crew) so fought some fire, we cleared up from that didn't even turn the lights off and got toned to an accident with injuries, and to top it off at 5:15 in the morning got a code...he flat lined 3 times but we ended up getting him back,it was a long fight in the er but he's still hanging in there in the ccu 2 days later. All in all it was a pretty good shift I guess you could say one of those this is why I do this days, anyway just thought id share my day hope everyone has a good one and stays safe out there (we also about got creamed twice going thru intersections that day and the engine had a close call to from some idiot not paying attention :/ )

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Joker.gif