AHA classes ACLS EP and STEMI

Ecgg

Forum Lieutenant
Hello!

AHA puts these 2 manuals and classes out. One is called ACLS Resource Text For Instructors And Experienced Providers, and the other STEMI Provider Manual With ECG ACS Ruler.

How much more does ACLS EP cover from regular ACLS manual? If anyone here owns said manual is it worth the purchase? Did anyone here attend ACLS EP class in person and was it worth the time for the information rendered? What was covered in class?

What does STEMI provider manual primarily cover? If one has the standard cardiology books such as Basic Dysrythmias by Brady and Bob Page's book on 12 leads and few others, is there anything of benefit that STEMI manual has that basic Cardiology books do not? If anyone here has said manual or attended a STEMI class or took one online on AHA website please share your experiences.

Thank you!

OP
OP
E

Ecgg

Forum Lieutenant
To the person that sent me a Private Message. Thank you for replying! However I can't reply back as I did not amass 5 posts.

If you can send back a reply to these questions:

In a nutshell ACLS EP is in depth explanations/studies on the workings of resuscitation?

If it's not too much time consuming can you please outline how long is the class and what is the bulk of time spent on in the class? Or if you happen to have a sample silibus or class outline that you can email me?

Also correct me if I am wrong, does completion of the class render you another certification card? Or this is more along the lines experts speaking on their experiences and it's more of a forum than a class.

Thank you!