A little present to all the EMS's here.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
In Hawaii, we say "Mahalo!"

That's Thank You! I like how you're actually presenting it to us!

OP
OP
E

EMT Fan15

Forum Crew Member
WOW!!!! Very Nice!!! Good work! ^_^
Thanks! Next Friday, we're getting them graded. Whenm I get my grade, I'll be sure to let you guys know what i got on it.
Awesome! :) Frame it!
Hell yea, I'm gonna put the plastic thingy over it(forgot what its called, haven't really been here fully) Oh, Laminated is the word! Then i'm gonna frame it, try finding an EMS frame somewhere..
In Hawaii, we say "Mahalo!"

That's Thank You! I like how you're actually presenting it to us!

Your welcome! And yea, I have friends who do this, so.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Then i'm gonna frame it, try finding an EMS frame somewhere.

I strongly suspect there's no such thing, so you're gonna have to create one!

Looking forward to seeing it.

Nick647

Forum Lieutenant
Awesome! Great tribute. I just may smell a tattoo!

OP
OP
E

EMT Fan15

Forum Crew Member
I strongly suspect there's no such thing, so you're gonna have to create one!

Looking forward to seeing it.
Haha, thanks. 8D You guys would ahve to give me ideas for the frame though. I also did something on 9/11 when I wa slike, obsessed with balto and jenna. I combined these two pictures, one of the towers falling, and he othe rof jenna nd balto in bed with their pups. And diagonally down the picture, it said "Love it.." or "Loose it.." "You choose.." I think, its really good though, if you want, I could post it here aswell.

Awesome! Great tribute. I just may smell a tattoo!

Haha, thanks. 8D If you want to use the painting for a tattoo, please do, just show me the tatoo when its done. But, no, I can't stand needles, I'll probably never get a tattoo. Unless someone dragged me to get one. then I'd just have to be held down. Haha. Okay, i'm talking too much, sorry, adrenaline rush, and worrying, about a girl who is gonna punch me in the head. haha, take care.

nemedic

Forum Captain
But what do you think the common bouquet of roses is for, except to use as a shield against the fist if the duck and cover technique isn't successful?

CountryEMT-bGurl

Forum Lieutenant
But what do you think the common bouquet of roses is for, except to use as a shield against the fist if the duck and cover technique isn't successful?

LMAO....Thats where the UPPER CUT comes in play!!!;)

EMTFAN15-
Were are just talking about how abusive "US" women can be!!! You'll soon find that out! LOL

Sasha

Forum Chief
Okay...LOL..I've just been very confused lately, along with having constant headaches/randomly getting headaches every day. ><

Stroke Alert!

Apsaras

Forum Ride Along
Whaat?

Btw, guys, Update, I got 100% on my Picture! <3

Way to go! A lovely picture.

By the way, about your headaches... I'm no doctor, but I've suffered migraines for about a year, now. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? When it hurts, does the location vary? Is it all over your head, or does the pain tend to stay to one side? Does it feel like throbbing? Pressure? Burning, stabbing?

Head pain is tricky.