the 100% directionless thread

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Hasn't it technically been Riverside co. EMS Agency all along? Or did they just recently change it to that

Historically they've been REMS...but within the last 3 or 4 years they have changed to REMSA...at least that's how they've been referring to themselves. :rolleyes:

On an intoxicated note...I love delivery pizza! Just can't do this very often as I like both my liver and bank account! :rofl:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Historically they've been REMS...but within the last 3 or 4 years they have changed to REMSA...at least that's how they've been referring to themselves. :rolleyes:

On an intoxicated note...I love delivery pizza! Just can't do this very often as I like both my liver and bank account! :rofl:

Digiorno

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

For some reason I still and will always call it REMS :p and go enjoy that pizza man!

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief

Can't stand the stuff. My friends think I'm crazy, but I just don't like it.

I have been tempted to walk to my local Del Taco, but the local cops are hit and miss, and I'd rather stay at home rather than risk the 1/4 mile walk. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Remsa on nocturnals! Got a feeling someone on here posted that lol

I saw that too. Whoever took that picture has an eye for framing... :ph34r:

It's a bummer it wasn't that medic's regular unit ;)

REMS is trying to become REMSA because of the name and the rep that comes with it. ;)

The original REMSA (Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority) is based in Reno, NV and covers all of Washoe County except for Incline Village unless they ask for mutual aid. REMSA also runs mutual aid for North Lyon, Storey and Douglas Counties as well as the Carson City Municipality.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I saw that too. Whoever took that picture has an eye for framing... :ph34r:

It's a bummer it wasn't that medic's regular unit ;)

REMS is trying to become REMSA because of the name and the rep that comes with it. ;)

The original REMSA (Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority) is based in Reno, NV and covers all of Washoe County except for Incline Village unless they ask for mutual aid. REMSA also runs mutual aid for North Lyon, Storey and Douglas Counties as well as the Carson City Municipality.

Interesting last name that you have :ph34r:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Interesting last name that you have :ph34r:

Idk what you're talking about ;)

You'd be surprised how often it get misspelled. Probably 95% of the time.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Idk what you're talking about ;)

You'd be surprised how often it get misspelled. Probably 95% of the time.

Same with mine but mine is a little more difficult to spell haha.

Gurney Jockey

Forum Probie
Am I a bad enough dude to post late at night too?

Anyways, I have a skills test/interview on Weds for a medic spot with AMR Palm Springs. Pretty jazzed! Just slightly nervous. And possibly a little hungry.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Am I a bad enough dude to post late at night too?

Anyways, I have a skills test/interview on Weds for a medic spot with AMR Palm Springs. Pretty jazzed! Just slightly nervous. And possibly a little hungry.

Congrats and good luck. I know there are a couple of members on the forum who work there

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Same with mine but mine is a little more difficult to spell haha.

If you want feel free to add me. There was talk of a Pismo trip this year before the summer ends if I can get my hands on a quad or bike to ride when I get down there.