the 100% directionless thread

Achilles

Forum Moron
Bored on my day off so I decided to add up my hours worked by paycheck haha.

9uge4ega.jpg

What's the x-axis label?
You need to find a hobby. :p

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Just got an email from the City of Pasadena (CA), my application for Firefighter Recruit has been accepted and I can schedule myself for their written test!!! :D :D :D

....except that on the only day they're scheduling written tests I will find myself under orders from the US Army Reserves to begin a weeklong training course...on the east coast :S

Anjel

Forum Angel

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Just got an email from the City of Pasadena (CA), my application for Firefighter Recruit has been accepted and I can schedule myself for their written test!!! :D :D :D

....except that on the only day they're scheduling written tests I will find myself under orders from the US Army Reserves to begin a weeklong training course...on the east coast :S

Call them. I bet they'd work something out for you. A vet having to go pound sand because he had to go pound sand for a reserve week would be bad press.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Yeah. ......I'm just moving a few miles

Sometimes those moves are a bigger pain though. Cross country it's a no-brainer on how to do it. Two streets over its always "do we rent a U-Haul and do it in one trip for a lot of money or do it ina. Bunch of trips in cars and trucks for still probably a lot of money and even more time?"

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Sometimes those moves are a bigger pain though. Cross country it's a no-brainer on how to do it. Two streets over its always "do we rent a U-Haul and do it in one trip for a lot of money or do it ina. Bunch of trips in cars and trucks for still probably a lot of money and even more time?"

Ive moved 5 times since 02, ive mastered that technique. Take Uhaul money and buy food and beer. Move all your crap in cars and trucks, hang out with friends and eat good food and get drunk.

Everyone is happy

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Ive moved 5 times since 02, ive mastered that technique. Take Uhaul money and buy food and beer. Move all your crap in cars and trucks, hang out with friends and eat good food and get drunk.

Everyone is happy

So long as the beer and pizza come after the move is done. :p

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
So yeah. my mother and sister de-friended me on Facebook...last I checked, I as supposed to side with my wife on stuff. For the record, my mother is a controlling crazy lady.