the 100% directionless thread

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Their 4 other kids are still alive? :ph34r:

In a strictly statistical point of speak, that means 80% of their children are still alive, so if we think back to the concept of marginal value that Brown learnt at University, thats pretty good.

Wow Brown is so going to hell :D

/TTP

Deltachange

Forum Crew Member
ahh, APRZ is the best I can type ∆ too, so now everyone knows the true meaning of my name. ∆CHANGE. Wrap your head around that. Glad to see you are back Brown. Lucid, I wish I was in the mountains right now, it was ninety six here today. I am miserable as I don't have AC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Good morning ΔCHANGE!

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

S115

Forum Ride Along
I have never seen a thread with so many views and replies - I wonder what the world record is?

Kudos to the OP.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
He did it in the the hopes of pissing off the CLs. lol

Lol yep. And now CLs have the most and second most posts in this thread.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Only because I let you, and only because I pissed off Matt, ffemt and Chimpie 15 times too many.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I can't refute that one. Luckily I can't piss off the admins now :)

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I passed the practicals and oral boards and was given a conditional job offer. Tomorrow is the physical agility. As long as I pass that, I'm rockin!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I passed the practicals and oral boards and was given a conditional job offer. Tomorrow is the physical agility. As long as I pass that, I'm rockin!

Awesome congrats! I thought you were already a paramedic?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Looks like I have another job interview on Friday. A security company run by a deputy in the county I work in. He told me to call him when I get off duty on Friday and see where we can meet to do a short interview. Pay is better than I make at Cross, so for PT it would work very well

bigbaldguy

some of those building security gigs are kinda nice. boring but nice.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I know. I worked security for a few months at a place where they were digging up dead bodies they found. Boring as all hell on the overnights, but pay was ok.

bigbaldguy

I know. I worked security for a few months at a place where they were digging up dead bodies they found. Boring as all hell on the overnights, but pay was ok.

Ok that's just kinda creepy.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Who here hates haircuts?! Yay. I do. I'm going in for the first time in like 8-9 months tonight.

I hate it. You have to sit still for over an hour in a place that smells weird as a total stranger molests your head and attempts to make awkward chit-chat with you. Then they ask you what you do for a living and they inevitably ask what your craziest call is or what-not and you have to eliminate like 8 crazy calls in your head before you reach one in memory that isn't wildly inappropriate to share with a stranger. Then you have to pay them lots of money and deal with itchy neck for the next 2 days.

HATE IT.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
An hour? I've got bad luck if I'm stuck inside one of those places for longer than 30 minutes :p

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Looks like I have another job interview on Friday. A security company run by a deputy in the county I work in. He told me to call him when I get off duty on Friday and see where we can meet to do a short interview. Pay is better than I make at Cross, so for PT it would work very well

The HR manager of my agency's competitor called me today asking for an interview. I applied a few months ago. They have 2 stations within 70 miles of where I live, as opposed to my current agency and closest station of 107 miles away.