the 100% directionless thread

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Semi-regular according to him or according to you? But I'm glad to hear you're doing okay.

Half and half. I took what he said and what I said, I merged the two.

apagea99

Forum Lieutenant
I ate too much fried fish, beer, hush puppies, beer, fries, beer, pie, beer, cookies, beer, cole slaw, beer, potato salad, and beer tonight :) We had a great party at work!

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
I ate too much fried fish, beer, hush puppies, beer, fries, beer, pie, beer, cookies, beer, cole slaw, beer, potato salad, and beer tonight :) We had a great party at work!

I hate you. I am on a diet of salad, salad, vegetables, and more salad... and the occasional grilled or oven-roasted chicken.

JPINFV

Gadfly
What's better than 1 Amy Pond?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51JtuEa_OPc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkmiefoRcfU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Amy Pond far and away my favorite Dr. Who character

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Plannin another trip to NM... This time mainly to talk to a couple ambulance companies and my old hospital system... with maybe a quick side trip to western NM :D

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
There is a half inch of fresh snow on the ground. Something is wrong with this picture.
Well, it really sucks here...the sky is a weird color (blue), there is this bright ball of heat high up in it (they tell me it is called a sun), and it is freezing cold(about 68-70 degrees). Man, what I wouldn't do for some snow.....

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
There is a half inch of fresh snow on the ground. Something is wrong with this picture.

Supposed to get into the upper 70s today. Currently not a cloud in the sky and there's a slight breeze.

Sent using the Tapatalk app!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
It was 92 yesterday, supposed to be 90 today.Ugh.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
So... medicRob is in chat because he is a lazy bum who will not go to work for anything...

(and he is waiting on the doc to clear him)

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Eff mandatory call-backs. There's no way I can work right now, I'm so sick I can barely talk.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, stuff like this is never good. Just heard my ambulance service, a neighboring fire district to mine, the extrication squad and a helicopter get dispatched to a single vehicle rollover with a patient trapped in a burning vehicle.

Right now there is a sheriff deputy and two bystanders on scene fighting it away from the gal with some fire extinguishers. :sad:

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, stuff like this is never good. Just heard my ambulance service, a neighboring fire district to mine, the extrication squad and a helicopter get dispatched to a single vehicle rollover with a patient trapped in a burning vehicle.

Right now there is a sheriff deputy and two bystanders on scene fighting it away from the gal with some fire extinguishers. :sad:

Not good at all, watched a friend burn up in her car. It was engulfed by the time we could do anything, I wasnt with FF or anything, but I always felt I shoulda done something more.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Not good at all, watched a friend burn up in her car. It was engulfed by the time we could do anything, I wasnt with FF or anything, but I always felt I shoulda done something more.

Oh heck that is horrible. Dude, I cannot imagine....:sad:

Had that happen a while back in my fire district although I didn't know the guys. One was ejected and one was still trapped. Except the ejected guy swore he was alone in the vehicle, which was fully involved when the engine arrived. After they put it out, they found the second guys body. Gasoline was still dripping onto his head and the coroners report said the poor bugger was still alive when the fuel started leaking on him and caught fire.

God I hate those calls.

-----
Well, FD is on scene now and has the fire out. The deputy and another civilian driver kept the fire back till FD showed up thank God.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief