你好,我是医生,从直升机紧急医疗服务布朗先生,我们要为您带来一个年轻的男性谁一直由一个流氓象我们的预计到达时间为10分钟的时间里

Seconded.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

medic417

The Truth Provider
What the hell does that say?

Chinese to English translation
Hello, I am a doctor, emergency medical services from a helicopter, Mr. Brown, we bring you a young male who has been by a rogue like our estimated time of arrival time of 10 minutes

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Chinese to English translation
Hello, I am a doctor, emergency medical services from a helicopter, Mr. Brown, we bring you a young male who has been by a rogue like our estimated time of arrival time of 10 minutes

Oh my gosh!!! I needed that laugh!!!

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
So I just saw a speeding BLS rig driving Code 2 (possibly, idk if they were on a call) almost rear end someone.. They slammed on their brakes locked the tires, and drove off the side of the road onto a curbed sidewalk and tipped over their rig! Hopefully they're okay, but Ima let 911 deal with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
So I just saw a speeding BLS [REMOVED AT REQUEST] rig driving Code 2 (possibly, idk if they were on a call) almost rear end someone.. They slammed on their brakes locked the tires, and drove off the side of the road onto a curbed sidewalk and tipped over their rig! Hopefully they're okay, but Ima let 911 deal with that.

Oh Lord, I hope they are okay. There is no excuse for not driving safely, regardless of your patient's condition. I am sure you all agree.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh Lord, I hope they are okay. There is no excuse for not driving safely, regardless of your patient's condition. I am sure you all agree.

And to add, I saw it in my rear view mirror, I was about a block ahead. So no way for me to even stop and help if I wanted to... With something like that, I may stop and help.

Edit: Rob, could you edit out the companies name in the quote? I got a feeling I probably shouldn't name it.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
And to add, I saw it in my rear view mirror, I was about a block ahead. So no way for me to even stop and help if I wanted to... With something like that, I may stop and help.

Edit: Rob, could you edit out the companies name in the quote? I got a feeling I probably shouldn't name it.

Tis removed. :)

JPINFV

Gadfly

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AERwgNvgMmc&feature=related[/youtube]

Emma

Forum Lieutenant
Lois is 19 years old today!

5363445791_332fb93119.jpg

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Brown and Tom Petty are jamming

Ambulance, Medivac freefalling ....
Free falling and medivac are typically things best not heard in the same sentence...:unsure: :eek:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
back and gotten a whole 3 hours of sleep in the last 36 or so. I'm feeling great though :)