the 100% directionless thread

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
Her name is Joy? Or you are expressing joy?

I'm on right now with one of my favorite partners, Gene. Joy! ;)

I'm expressing my boundless joy. But he just wasn't worth the exclamation point.

Linuss said:
He was THE happiest person I've ever seen after his son was delivered. It was a cool thing to watch.

I'm not a medic student (yet), but I've been wondering if I could talk a local maternity ward into allowing me to shadow. Our area gets a lot of home delivery calls, and I've heard other basics have done it before. I'm really kinda scared of getting that one...

Medic744

Forum Captain
Heh, the first C-section I watched I was fine for all of the procedure. Left, and within about a minute of leaving the OR I felt the "Oh crap" of fainting come on (ie eyes get blurry and tunnled). Hurried to get some water and was perfectly fine asap. Didn't have any such trouble after the other 2 procedures. Guess it was more of a shock thing.

One of the dads was pushing right along side his wife, which was rather funny to watch.

He was THE happiest person I've ever seen after his son was delivered. It was a cool thing to watch.

Too bad you werent there for my c sec. I got KTFO all the way and none of my family was allowed in, but there were 4 students milling about and asking the nurses if they could watch, she said ask the pt. My reply was why not, Im already naked in a room of strangers and everybody has to learn sometime.

Brandon O

Puzzled by facies
En route = ON ROOT not "ehn rauuuwwwwwt"

EMS IS NOT A LANGUAGE, IT'S FRENCH

Brandon O

Puzzled by facies
Well, it WAS French. Now it's some twisted new thing I'm passionately against.

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
The week of miracles continues! I just got a 100 on my philosophy midterm! I should go play the lottery.

Brandon O

Puzzled by facies
Philosophy, eh, War? That was my field too. Whatcha studying?

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
i'm a psychology major but just taking philosophy. I got an A on a paper this week too. Now I might minor in it since I seem to be good at it! I don't like it at all but I'm just going to go with it.....

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
F my life. I just dropped my iPhone and broke the LCD screen. Know anyone that can fix it??

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
F my life. I just dropped my iPhone and broke the LCD screen. Know anyone that can fix it??

I'm pretty sure that one can't be fixed... know a bunch of people who've done it. You should still be able to get all of your data off, though.

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
I'm pretty sure that one can't be fixed... know a bunch of people who've done it. You should still be able to get all of your data off, though.

I am able to turn it on and use it as a phone and a paper weight but that is about it. I just got done backing everything up. Darn this sucks

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I am able to turn it on and use it as a phone and a paper weight but that is about it. I just got done backing everything up. Darn this sucks

Do you have the Apple Care thingy? I'm not sure but I think they will replace or fix your phone if you do. I'd check with a local apple dealer, or mebby check online.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I saw, and got to show a student, doll's eyes today. It was really creepy, but really interesting.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Why did I just stay up till almost 0300 on one of my few nights off this week writing papers that aren't due for like weeks? I must have no life. And I gots ils class all day tomarow. (well today I guess) Better start the coffee going!

Second

Forum Lieutenant
First day at my counties service, not a single call... yay...

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
I am tired....

I am bored....

The forums are DEAD....

I need alcohol....