the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
:wacko:Ugh! I woke up this morning kind of sore all over. Now I got a 102 fever. And it's still on its way up. And I'm on duty in 15 minutes.:wacko:

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
:wacko:Ugh! I woke up this morning kind of sore all over. Now I got a 102 fever. And it's still on its way up. And I'm on duty in 15 minutes.:wacko:

You've got the death...I mean the flu. I had it few weeks ago and it was absolutely horrible! I ended up going to the doctor and she thought I had pneumonia.

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
yep

I am so completely bored out of my mind right now, on the down hill slope of a 48, nine calls the first half, and absolutely none now, and Im trying to change my avatar, and it keeps telling me "invalid picture",,,just annoyed. LOL.

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
I am so completely bored out of my mind right now, on the down hill slope of a 48, nine calls the first half, and absolutely none now, and Im trying to change my avatar, and it keeps telling me "invalid picture",,,just annoyed. LOL.

Do you want to write the philosophy paper that I'm writing? 10 pages of Socrates. I haven't focused long enough to write anything so there's still lots of work to be done!

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Is it sad that I just read all 54 pages and 1065 posts? I'm just that bored. I hate being sick!

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
No but lots of people from TX like to invade here during elk season. Then they get lost in the woods.

And to think they're not used to those "backwoods" yet ??? Geeze, they must not be bred and born in Texas. Us true Texans know exactly how to find our way through those deep backwoods without getting lost.:p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I went out to a bar for a drink after class, and I found myself thinking back to something I remember reading by Rob the Bouncer.

I'm looking around the bar, at all these OBLITERATED people at midnight on a Tuesday, and I really wanted to know why none of them seemed to have jobs to worry about being at the next morning. And then I realized why I felt uncomfortable... I was barely intoxicated... and had no intention of getting more so, because I've got stuff to do in the morning. In fact, I wonder why I was even out at all.

Still - if those people don't need to be ready to work in the AM - how can they afford to go drinking?

And so long as I continue to act like a responsible adult... I will continue to be reminded of why I DON'T drink in bars.... although I have been known to occasionally work the door.

eric2068

Forum Crew Member
We hit a raccoon last night.

NJN

The Young One
At the beginning of this week i wanted/needed a day off for mental health reasons, could also be called a sick day. So, i finally got my wish today, wake up with: no voice, extreme headache, upper airway congestion, dizziness upon standing. YAY ME.

This shows you that if you wish for something it will come in the worst way... EXCEPT IN EMS.

I have been riding Thursdays for one squad lately.. NADA.. I wish for a MVA... nothing, i get more generic and wish for a call, any call... nothing.. i get nothing.

I could be on duty and be 20 miles away... still nothing would happen.
Being a white cloud sucks, but not as much as being a black cloud, i would prefer to be a light gray cloud that has a lightening strike every now and then.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm hungry.

And I'm tired.

And my eye itches.

And I have a clinical today. I hope I can do a lot better than I've been doing. No slip ups, no freezing up.

medic417

The Truth Provider
You know that day when you wake up and it hits you that you have to become a responsible adult?

Well I havn't hit that yet.:p

Sasha

Forum Chief
You know that day when you wake up and it hits you that you have to become a responsible adult?

Well I havn't hit that yet.:p

What do you mean we have to become responsible adults!?!?!?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Oh no! I'm bleeding... and I don't know where from...

Epi-do

I see dead people
I saw this sign today and figured no one would believe me if I didn't take a picture of it.

sign.jpg

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
I saw this sign today and figured no one would believe me if I didn't take a picture of it.

sign.jpg

Where is that? Cause now I'm curious as to what that intersection looks like.