the 100% directionless thread

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
I saw this sign today and figured no one would believe me if I didn't take a picture of it.

sign.jpg

Nothing wrong with that... we do it every day here!:)
And of course staying left at all times!

Cheers Enjoynz

medic417

The Truth Provider
LOL, people are funny. Funny how someone new always pops up and seems to back a losing arguement. Do they think no one will notice that their first post is on that topic and the words are almost identical to the person that got their feelings hurt by being told the truth?

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
LOL, people are funny. Funny how someone new always pops up and seems to back a losing arguement. Do they think no one will notice that their first post is on that topic and the words are almost identical to the person that got their feelings hurt by being told the truth?

*eyes his sock collection*
*gets out some cute felt noses and little buttons*
*starts an argument*

On a semi-related note, I'm putting together an unofficial forum FAQ that will hopefully relieve me of the temptation to scream about the search engine on a daily basis.

Which dead horses need covering?

NJN

The Young One
Why dont you look at the real forum FAQ.

medic417

The Truth Provider
:wacko::ph34r:
*eyes his sock collection*
*gets out some cute felt noses and little buttons*
*starts an argument*

On a semi-related note, I'm putting together an unofficial forum FAQ that will hopefully relieve me of the temptation to scream about the search engine on a daily basis.

Which dead horses need covering?

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
so anyone read fmylife.com?
yesterday had a great one

"Today, I was reported to my principal because someone caught me shooting up at the cafeteria lunch table and as a result I have been suspended from school. I am a diabetic, I was giving myself insulin before I ate crappy school food. FML"

Last edited by a moderator:

phabib

Forum Lieutenant
so anyone read fmylife.com?
yesterday had a great one

"Today, I was reported to my principal because someone caught me shooting up at the cafeteria lunch table and as a result I have been suspended from school. I am a diabetic, I was giving myself insulin before I ate crappy school food. FML"

Kid needs to take a drug test immediately, have his doctor sign a note saying he needed the insulin, then go back to that school and rip everyone involved a new one. That is ridiculous. They need to formally apologize.

Really hope it wasn't a teacher that couldn't tell the difference between someone shooting up and someone taking insulin.

imurphy

Forum Captain
*sniff* *sniff*

What's that i smell in the air. Oh, it's a lawsuit!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
*sniff* *sniff*

What's that i smell in the air. Oh, it's a lawsuit!

:p If I was a lawyer I'd be all over that!

Well, I just crawled out of bed for like the first time in a week. I think I had a flu or something. I haven't been that sick in years! I had a temp of 104.5 on wednesday. Ugh! I'm finally starting to feel some normal-ness return.

Last edited by a moderator:

rescuepoppy

Forum Lieutenant
4 more weeks until I get to hang up the mic and get back on the truck. I like dispatch but am missing be out on the streets.

Epi-do

I see dead people
Sore throats SUCK!!!! (And so does coughing all the time.....) :angry:

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Who would win in a fight, Coach Ditka... or god?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Boooooo.

Turbotax does not know how to do taxes, but sadly neither does Sasha! Curse you, IRS! Curse you! IF you would have just left the money in my checks we wouldn't be having this problem! God!