the 100% directionless thread

Epi-do

I see dead people
I just wanted to say, I am on vacation for the next week. Yahoo!!!! I get to sleep in for a change.

medic417

The Truth Provider
I just wanted to say, I am on vacation for the next week. Yahoo!!!! I get to sleep in for a change.

Whats your number so I can call early each morning to make sure your sleeping?;)

Sieldan

Forum Crew Member
I think my wife just tried to kill me with a Dark Chocolat Hersey's Kiss. She beaned me with it from across the living room!

keith10247

Forum Lieutenant
I think my wife just tried to kill me with a Dark Chocolat Hersey's Kiss. She beaned me with it from across the living room!

I would say the usual "It's the thought that counts" but one thought out weighs the other. Which one wins? The good thought or the evil thought?

BTW, I am still at work so no dinner for me, so I have moved on to reeses pb cups! My personal fav...

Oh, and if I am here much longer, I am going to have to start begging you guys for spare change. My pocket of quarters is running out. I still have Euros but sadly, out vending machine does not accept them (plus with the exchange rate, someone is bound to lose). :(

Last edited by a moderator:

keith10247

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks for posting that, I am now craving cheetos. I will send you a bill for the $2 in gas I waste driving to the gas station to buy them.

$2?! Let me guess, you drive a hummer? Hopefully you dont drive a hybrid but live 100 miles away from the store. That would suck and I would apologize!

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

Isn't that what they call 'death by chocolate'?

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
$2?! Let me guess, you drive a hummer? Hopefully you dont drive a hybrid but live 100 miles away from the store. That would suck and I would apologize!

ha you're funny, mentioning a Hummer on an EMT's salary. I drive a pickup truck and get 8mpg so yeah $2 is about right. $1.89/gallon here today.

Sasha

Forum Chief
ha you're funny, mentioning a Hummer on an EMT's salary. I drive a pickup truck and get 8mpg so yeah $2 is about right. $1.89/gallon here today.

You're more than 8 miles from a gas station?

Speaking of being far away from civilization. My lovely, bright, smart, intelligent boyfriend instisted on taking the backroads home from dinner.

His car broke down. At 9pm. On a desolate back road.

FOUR HOURS LATER while I'm tired, cold, and really have to pee, the tow truck FINALLY shows.

Four hours? Seriously? On a Tuesday night?

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant

Speaking of being far away from civilization. My lovely, bright, smart, intelligent boyfriend instisted on taking the backroads home from dinner.

FOUR HOURS LATER while I'm tired, cold, and really have to pee, the tow truck FINALLY shows.

That's terrible. how much of a tongue lashing is he getting?

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
I have NEVER been so thrilled about snow

YAY for snow. I do not have to go ANYWHERE today. :)

I have seriously not been this thrilled about snow since I was in high school.

NJN

The Young One
YAY for snow. I do not have to go ANYWHERE today. :)

I have seriously not been this thrilled about snow since I was in high school.

This snow is most awesome.

Sasha

Forum Chief
BAAAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-yJBsjatW0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

I'm about 10 minutes from the closest gas station and it's only open until 8pm. After that it's over a half hour to the next closest one. Needless to say we keep our tanks topped and spare cans at the house.

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief

I'm about 6 miles one way but I have to get home after I buy the cheetos so it's a 12 mile round trip. Like Bossy the nearest 24 hour gas station is about 20 miles away. I'm not as far out as her but far enough that them there city folk don't bother me too often.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm about 6 miles one way but I have to get home after I buy the cheetos so it's a 12 mile round trip. Like Bossy the nearest 24 hour gas station is about 20 miles away. I'm not as far out as her but far enough that them there city folk don't bother me too often.

24 hour gas station... stop... you have to be kidding me.... that's just plain crazy talk that is!

medic417

The Truth Provider
Nearest gas station from my old house was 45 miles, 8 of it 4 wheel drive, one way.

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
What's everyone doing tonight?

I'm on a 48hr, should be doing school but instead I'm on the computer

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm on 11.5, tonight....