the 100% directionless thread

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
Miss Kev????

medic417

The Truth Provider

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
UNBELIEVABLE I'm sure it had nothing to do with his attacks on anyone and everyone.

Is it permanent or just a vacation????

Yep, I am being nosy.

medic417

The Truth Provider
UNBELIEVABLE I'm sure it had nothing to do with his attacks on anyone and everyone.

Is it permanent or just a vacation????

Yep, I am being nosy.

I don't know ask admin.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
There don't seem to be vacation planning features on this board. Mods, when you read this and shortly before you administer a couple points worth of spanking, here's something I'd like to see:
A previous (very large membership) vBulletin board I was on had some nice punishment-related features, including the ability to temp-ban people, autobans of varying length for certain numbers of infraction points (which makes modding easier in some ways: you treat infractions individually and let the system sort out gravity of punishment), and most importantly, a box in profiles that showed ban status, length, and reason. I couldn't tell you the addon, because the board has since died a violent and dramatic death, but something to look into so threads don't get derailed with questions.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread:

4" of snow followed by a couple inches of rain followed by a return to sub-freezing temperatures. I can just glide anywhere I need to go. Unfortunately, I can't run anywhere I need to go. I can barely walk anywhere I need to go if there's an incline.

I'm just going to sit here and listen to Carmina Burana and wait for the next slip-and-fall.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Good god people let it drop!!!!

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
Ok folks forgive me for asking, been outta the loop for a lil while and was wondering why kev had not posted and heard someone say they missed him so I asked, Maybe the discussion was already had about it??????

Either way no matter to me just asking.

We are getting rain here with temp in the mid 60's.

rescuepoppy

Forum Lieutenant
I'm on a posting roll today. Might as well use this to get number 100 in.

medic417

The Truth Provider

You made it now you can no longer post or you'll ruin the perfect count:p

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant

Wow. GEEK.

i cant believe the fact that the garbage truck driver just spun out infont of my house... got the neighbors mailbox too.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
Crock pots are a wonderful invention

Sieldan

Forum Crew Member
Can we use this thread to gripe about classmates? Cause I seriously wish about 6 of them would just go away. Our instructor had to step out for a meeting with school wigs. We were watching a CPR video and they started talking and cutting up (laughing and whatnot). They got so loud that we couldnt hear the dang tv.

I swear, are they there to learn, or just waste money. It really pisses me off because I am footing the bill out of my own pocket, and I think most of them are on grants and whatnot.

If it happens again, Im dragging the instructor 'on the carpet' so to speak.

GRRRRR.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Can we use this thread to gripe about classmates? GRRRRR.

You may use this thread for anything you like, within the confines of Admin proprieties of course.

medic417

The Truth Provider
You may use this thread for anything you like, within the confines of Admin proprieties of course.

Actually anything goes. Admin said he want even read this subject. :p

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
Congratulations.
I am on light duty. Dispatch is considered light duty. I don't mind it too much. But I miss field work.

We had a dispatcher get injured at work the other night. Everyone was baffled as to what we could give him for light duty.