the 100% directionless thread

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Asks me as well.:ph34r:

I'm thinking bubba we oughter round up some of the boys, git the pickups and the possum rifles and head on down to teach this city slicker some manners. You bring the moonshine and I'll grab a satchel of mason jars

If I only had a jpg of a red neck using a farmer's hankie, this post would be perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider
I'm thinking bubba we oughter round up some of the boys, git the pickups and the possum rifles and head on down to teach this city slicker some manners. You bring the moonshine and I'll grab a satchel of mason jars

You need some extra chaw, so you can spit in his eye?

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
You need some extra chaw, so you can spit in his eye?

Personnally I'm bringing my corn cob pipe full of some sweet cornsilk.. but I'm sure the chaw would be preciated by some that's coming along.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Ooooh can I come? I can be a redneck.. I milked a cow once!

medic417

The Truth Provider

eric2068

Forum Crew Member
cornsilk is good, but get some baca that jus come out the dryin barn.

keith10247

Forum Lieutenant
You are not dissin' the rural EMT are you? Hmmmm?

Of course not. I think they are very sophisticated. I personally think the 4" john deere belt matches our duty uniforms just fine... I also think the trash can is the perfect thing to use as a dip cup. Man I love taking out the trash and having someone's dip come falling out of the can or doing shift change and finding someone's dip cup in the drivers cup holder on the ambulance. Oh, and I think marlboro makes a great cologne too. Nothing says "I take care of myself" more than the fumes of a pack of cigarettes that were smoked inside the bays out back.

Classy, I know! :rolleyes: I always tell them, pinky up! I am going to start making my crew wear jumpsuits when they smoke so they are not so offensive, I find I no longer crave a cigarette when I am around them, I get a buzz the second they walk in the room.

We have not had too many winners in the redneck species. One of our old members came to the station one day because he was out with his buddy and his buddy shot him in the foot. :lol:

(PS, there was a slight bit of sarcasm there...)

NJN

The Young One
Hay all you erban folks. Us rural folks aren't allus a bunch uh un-edgicated farmers 'n' such!

:p

Us herban peoples aint dat much mo ed-u-ma-kated than yall rural folks

oldschoolmedic

Forum Lieutenant
After nineteen years of having the same certification number, the state has decided to issue everyone a new number. I have a hard enough time not writing 2008 on my checks, how in the heck am I supposed to remember a new cert number?

keith10247

Forum Lieutenant
After nineteen years of having the same certification number, the state has decided to issue everyone a new number. I have a hard enough time not writing 2008 on my checks, how in the heck am I supposed to remember a new cert number?

How often do you have to write down your cert #? The only time I had to write it was when I was taking my state test.

Epi-do

I see dead people
How often do you have to write down your cert #? The only time I had to write it was when I was taking my state test.

Our cert # goes at the bottom of every PCR we write. The state recently changed ours too, but thankfully, my new number was pretty easy to remember.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Hay all you erban folks. Us rural folks aren't allus a bunch uh un-edgicated farmers 'n' such!

:p

I got books.. I got a big one that keeps my door from swingin' shut! I love that one!

medic417

The Truth Provider
I got books.. I got a big one that keeps my door from swingin' shut! I love that one!

We tear pages out to clean up after we use the out house. :blush:

keith10247

Forum Lieutenant
Has anybody realised that Cheetos are one of those things that you never really crave but when you do have them, they are awesome?

Oh, and a good thing about not working at an agency full time is that I work for a company that has an alcohol policy that simply states that you can not abuse alcohol on the premises. I am working very hard to not spill it or drop the bottle; that would be very cruel!

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
Has anybody realised that Cheetos are one of those things that you never really crave but when you do have them, they are awesome?

Thanks for posting that, I am now craving cheetos. I will send you a bill for the $2 in gas I waste driving to the gas station to buy them.