the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Google "NIMS exam answers". Not saying it's right, but I know of entire departments that have done this.

I did 100 the right way and googled the rest.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Google "NIMS exam answers". Not saying it's right, but I know of entire departments that have done this.
Seriously!? Gee I guess I could have gotten more than three hours of sleep last night. But I hate cheating, and am pleased with myself that I passed on my own steam.B)

JPINFV

Gadfly
The search function is terrible. I always have better luck googling emtlife ________
Pro-Google tip.

Use the phase "site:www.emtlife.com" before the search terms. This will limit Google to only searching EMTLife.

Anjel

Forum Angel
FFEMT IS BACK! I saw a lock lol

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
At dollywoood
aefcb06b-f6b0-b7d8.jpg
aefcb06b-f6bf-09f2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
ALRIGHT

Does anyone else here get flooded with completely irrelevant work emails?

I'm about done with it. Before you send something TO OUR ENTIRE FREAKING DEPARTMENT OF NEARLY 100 PEOPLE - please consider the fact that it really just needs to go to 2 or 3 people you lazy jerk.

Rant done.

JPINFV

Gadfly
ALRIGHT

I'm about done with it. Before you send something TO OUR ENTIRE FREAKING DEPARTMENT OF NEARLY 100 PEOPLE - please consider the fact that it really just needs to go to 2 or 3 people you lazy jerk.

Rant done.

Oh, what's fun is apparently my school's email server has a "recall" option. So what normally happens is some administrator sends out some useless email, either makes a tiny (almost uncatchable) formatting error or forgets to includes someone in the original email, recalls the message (which generates a second email saying that "so and so would like to recall the email") and then sends out the same email. So now I get 3 emails that I don't care about instead of 1 email I don't care about.

At my grad school two of the administrators would regularly engage in back and forth conversation using the "reply all" option too.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
ALRIGHT

Rant done.

Feel lucky. Most of my work related emails are "You have been mandated a shift"

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Down in Tennessee visiting family, and am seriously considering moving down this way. Also thinking about Kentucky.

flyfisher151

Forum Crew Member
Oh you Michiganders! I am dang near married to one and been friends of the family for over half my life. Go ahead and come on down! Use is jus gonna have to git used to the way thangs are dun down South :unsure: Just givin you little prep for culture shock. You will LOVE it down here after you get acclimated. I salmon fish up there from time to time and love your sporting oppurtunities, BUT, when people say it's "cold" here...you will laugh. I LOVE me some Tennessee as well, and visit almost once a week.
Nothing like breaking down in a TOYOTA in Anne Arbor (sp?) MI and being stuck for 3 days while you guys laughed at us! Come on down. You find us a most pleasant once you fall into the SLOW routine of the South.
PM me....I can help

Anjel

Forum Angel
All my family is in ky, va, and tn. I can only handle neing down there a week at a time lol.

When the entire town gathers in their lawn chairs to watch a nuclear generator being towed through town at 8mph for hours and u cant go any where... I draw the line. Lol

I dont care if it's the "big show" lol

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh, what's fun is apparently my school's email server has a "recall" option. So what normally happens is some administrator sends out some useless email, either makes a tiny (almost uncatchable) formatting error or forgets to includes someone in the original email, recalls the message (which generates a second email saying that "so and so would like to recall the email") and then sends out the same email. So now I get 3 emails that I don't care about instead of 1 email I don't care about.

At my grad school two of the administrators would regularly engage in back and forth conversation using the "reply all" option too.

Don't tell anyone, but I'm going to start a business. You pay me $5, I throw on a mask, punch a person of your liking in the face when you happen to be in their presence, and run.

I will offer 50% off for people like those you've mentioned.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
All my family is in ky, va, and tn. I can only handle neing down there a week at a time lol.

When the entire town gathers in their lawn chairs to watch a nuclear generator being towed through town at 8mph for hours and u cant go any where... I draw the line. Lol

I dont care if it's the "big show" lol

Lmao. This area isn't that bad. It's definitely a smaller area, but not that bad.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm actually waiting on an email to tell me my damn shirts are in so I can stop wearing someone else's stained and faded shirt.

Stupid pens. I can't believe I washed one again.

flyfisher151

Forum Crew Member
Lucid.. I got a $100 for you NOW! That's 20 people @ 5 a pop. Maybe the best "entertainment value" I have ever been offered! It doesn't even have to hurt. Just a little Jab will do! It's all bout shock value. :rolleyes:
I think you can up your rates. i would easily go 10 for $100

nemedic

Forum Captain

Or, there is a way that is only partially "cheating". Above the link where it says to "Take Final Exam", there is a link that says "Download Classroom Materials" then click the "Download Student Manual". The PDF will open. Run that and the test in separate tabs/windows. On the questions that you aren't sure of the answer, run a Command+F(Mac), or a Control+F search for either the wording of the question, or of the answer choices. I consider them to be open book exams anyways. Still the right way by my definition, and more likely for you to pass