the 100% directionless thread

Zodiac

Forum Crew Member
Bought some girl scout cookies. Samoas are just too delicious.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Nothing like having the cops at your door at 6:45 am. When you didn't call them and you aren't a criminal, it either means someone died, or apparently that your supervisor forgot they adjusted your schedule from 6 am to noon to teach a class, and sent police out on a welfare check when you didn't show up.

Bet you didn't have to drag yourself out of bed and struggle to get going for the day though, like I am doing now. :-S It is nice to just be like instantly awake, as long as whatever is waking you up isn't toooo scary.

Like the time I was woke up at like 0530 by my sister crashing through my bedroom door, literally screaming; Joe come on! She's laying on the ground I think she is dying!"

Yea. Not what you want to be woke up like. Turns out one of our cows had gone into labor during the night and was still in labor, but was just too weak to deliver the calf on her own, so she was just laying there, breathing hard and kicking around some. And no, she wasn't dying. ;-)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown hopes Mrs Brown's labor is a bit less eventful .....

Now, that reminds Brown of the time Brown was on night shift, got into bed after 10 hours on the go, closed Browns eyes and the bloody station alarm went off ....

hatsuo

Forum Crew Member
Just a quick shout out to all, I started my path in EMS yesterday, my very first EMT-B class. I can't wait to start helping people!

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Like the time I was woke up at like 0530 by my sister crashing through my bedroom door, literally screaming; Joe come on! She's laying on the ground I think she is dying!"

Yea. Not what you want to be woke up like. Turns out one of our cows had gone into labor during the night and was still in labor, but was just too weak to deliver the calf on her own, so she was just laying there, breathing hard and kicking around some. And no, she wasn't dying. ;-)

Niiiice!!! Hahaha.

One morning my dog was trying to move and his claw somehow scratched the inside of my nose. My poor boyfriend awoke to me screaming, crying and not answering questions (mostly out of shock) covering my face with both hands, blood everywhere. :p

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
k0n889.png

Three admins viewed my page recently.... Do I feel a ban coming on? :unsure: :p

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
k0n889.png

Three admins viewed my page recently.... Do I feel a ban coming on? :unsure: :p

Not from this one. Heck....I can't even remember how to ban someone right now. For the moment, I am going to stick to banning the people that join and make posts in nothing bu Chinese characters. Remember that from a while back? :p

medic417

The Truth Provider

Asimurk

Forum Captain
Not from this one. Heck....I can't even remember how to ban someone right now. For the moment, I am going to stick to banning the people that join and make posts in nothing bu Chinese characters. Remember that from a while back? :p

If I might make a guess, scroll down to the bottom of any page, there might be a link that says, "Admin powaz here!" or something. Click that and look through the links for something that says b&... And have at it!

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
If I might make a guess, scroll down to the bottom of any page, there might be a link that says, "Admin powaz here!" or something. Click that and look through the links for something that says b&... And have at it!

SHHHHHHH!!!!

If he doesn't remember how to do it, then we have free reign of the site for a while! ;)

Asimurk

Forum Captain
SHHHHHHH!!!!

If he doesn't remember how to do it, then we have free reign of the site for a while! ;)

I am horrible at communicating and giving instruction. And it comes to mind that if it wasn't possible to figure it out on their own by now, I probably didn't help any.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Last edited by a moderator:

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
WARNING: I may be more of a **** than normal. Someone stole my fiancee's scooter and therefore I'm in a very foul mood.

medic417

The Truth Provider
WARNING: I may be more of a **** than normal. Someone stole my fiancee's scooter and therefore I'm in a very foul mood.

How will we be able to tell a difference as no way you can get worse?:p

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
How will we be able to tell a difference as no way you can get worse?:p

I don't know about that. I don't think anyone on here has ever seen me truly angry.

medic417

The Truth Provider
I don't know about that. I don't think anyone on here has ever seen me truly angry.

LOL. Hate to hear that a scum bag done jacked you. Wish people would show respect and leave others items alone. Maybe you will meet them after they crash. ;)