the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm so freaking bored. And does anyone else feel like they're moving into their stations when they pull more than 24 at a time?

I almost feel like that for a 12! Shoot, I bring in my backpack filled with random stuff to kill time(books, DVDs, etc) my laptop bag, my schoolbooks, a bag with a spare uniform and a set of civvies, one of those lunch cooler thingies, sometimes a board game (Risk or something) and a gallon jug of water. :wacko:

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I'm so freaking bored. And does anyone else feel like they're moving into their stations when they pull more than 24 at a time?

Shoot, I run at least one 48 each week, gone as long as 5 straight 24s.

It's led me to believe that I can live fairly comfortably for a few days with only the contents of my backpack and duffel bag, haha

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is hole up at a motel about 100 miles north of the Florida/Georgia border sweating profusely, sucking down water like its going out of fashion, hands trembling clutching the safety of Brown's S&W .44 Magnum K frame peeking out the window on the lookout for Federal marshals, State troopers and/or Girl Guides selling cookies ..... maybe taking those pep pills Brown got from a trucker at a truck stop in Alabama was a bad idea?

Last edited by a moderator:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is hole up at a motel about 100 miles north of the Florida/Georgia border sweating profusely, sucking down water like its going out of fashion, hands trembling clutching the safety of Brown's S&W .44 Magnum K frame peeking out the window on the lookout for Federal marshals, State troopers and/or Girl Guides selling cookies ..... maybe taking those pep pills Brown got from a trucker at a truck stop in Alabama was a bad idea?

Are you really in the US? <_<

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

Please stay north of the Florida border. :D

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief

Come visit Indy!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
*Brown is interrupted out of a sound sleep by the Brown phone ringing

Yes hello its Dr Brown here, yes, helicopter emergency medical service? Hmm right oh, she's a go you say, an RTA down 75? Persons trapped? Some time extricating via the Fire Service? Ambulance on scene you say? Righto ....

*Brown checks the local time where Oz is ..... bugger, its 1am, looks like this will be a single responder jobbie, Brown gets up and throws on Brown's orange "DOCTOR" jumpsuit and remembers to go around the right (left) side of the car to avoid sitting in the pax seat

Lets see, one crossing, green light, clear left, clear right, LEDs, lets go with the phazer to start, turn signal ..... speed limit 45 you say, nothing coming, move over big rig, lets see how fast this thing can get to 100 .....

Ambulance Control good morning, its Tango 5 with delta alpha, responding, be on scene in about twenty minutes.

Brown wonders if the Georgia State Peach-trol have ever seen anything like this go flying by down the highway at a great rate of knots? :D

3611509240_3d9e693169.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

8jimi8

CFRN
for you single types out there....

plenty of fish .com

a very large very free dating website. ( my buddy told me it was easy to meet people and i didnt believe him until last night)

!! B)

dmc2007

Forum Captain
I finally have entered the realm of career EMS. Orientation is tomorrow.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Finally broke down and bought a kindle. Now I gotta sell my Nook to make up the difference.

...anyone interested in a Nook? :p

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Finally broke down and bought a kindle. Now I gotta sell my Nook to make up the difference.

...anyone interested in a Nook? :p

Yes!! Welcome to the dark side! I picked mine up a few days ago, and I love it! It's my first E-Reader and I couldn't be happier.

Which one did you get?