the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I always get a chuckle out of the seemingly perpetual jabbing between supporters of the various phones/operating systems (not to mention the commercials manufacturers use to fuel said jabbing - they're usually pretty humorous).

My POV has always been "You're happy with your phone choice? Super. So am I."

Thank you! I don't understand the animosity. Basically a **** measuring contest in my opinion.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Reactions: Rin

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Mines totally bigger
22dfc47351ba761463b0baa73b7558fa.jpg

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
thumb_600.JPG

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Clare

Forum Asst. Chief
The Google doodle has been changed for the 2014 New Zealand parliamentary election ... how cool!

Let's just hope we can say the same at whomever is in Government after 7 pm tonight when the polls close.

MrJones

Iconoclast
So, I'm in Bloomington Indiana through Sunday to teach a Wilderness First Aid class. Mentioned in case anyone is local and wants to buy me a beer....

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
New King Vision, new truck, and new protocols? These last few weeks have been like work Christmas!

What's new in the protocols? Ketamine? An actual effective pain management protocol? No more having to call for BLS release?

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
What's new in the protocols? Ketamine? An actual effective pain management protocol? No more having to call for BLS release?
No Ketamine mentioned yet or huge changes in most of the pain management protocol. Fentanyl administration limits for ACS and STEMI has doubled though, and BLS releases are now standing orders. Mag drips for severe respiratory distress are now standing orders as well, along with IV Epi for anaphylaxis on standing orders.

There are probably a few more changes, but they're only available on the work computers at the moment. I'll let you know though.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Three weeks and I've already filled out an application for a Per diem medic spot. Oh well
We all told you that this is addictive... but you didn't listen...

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
@TransportJockey When I was looking for a picture to change my profile pic too, I was fully intending on using the caffeine chemical structure. When I went to save it, I realized it looked very familiar... Jerk... Lol

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
No Ketamine mentioned yet or huge changes in most of the pain management protocol. Fentanyl administration limits for ACS and STEMI has doubled though, and BLS releases are now standing orders. Mag drips for severe respiratory distress are now standing orders as well, along with IV Epi for anaphylaxis on standing orders.

There are probably a few more changes, but they're only available on the work computers at the moment. I'll let you know though.
What is your dosage for the IV Epi?