the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
I give up

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel
I need an extremely wowing research paper topic to make up for the atrocity of a test I just took

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I need an extremely wowing research paper topic to make up for the atrocity of a test I just took

Bummer :/ Does it have to be in cardiology or can it be anything EMS related?

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel
"Should paramedics continue to be allowed to perform RSI"

That's an easy one.

They should? They can't in Michigan.

Maybe should Michigan paramedics be allowed RSI

Last edited by a moderator:

Achilles

Forum Moron
So how about them Packers :rofl:
Had to sorry :p

Haven't see the play yet but saw every other post on my FB.

SSwain

Forum Captain
You tell me who has possession...

Attachments

• hOrH7.jpg
    hOrH7.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 176

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
OMG, can we please all move on? That stupid play is all anyone will talk about today.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I'm not really sure what all the fuss is about, then again, I only watched like half the game.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
"Should paramedics continue to be allowed to perform RSI"

That's an easy one.

I think that depends on what paramedics we are talking about :p

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Pretty good calls today. Nice 6 inch forehead laceration. Doctor accidentally severed a older woman's femoral artery while doing some thing. And then a lady who crashed on her bike into multiple cacti (plural for cactus?). Anyone know any other ways of getting the spikes out besides tape? I have a lot in my hand :(

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Pretty good calls today. Nice 6 inch forehead laceration. Doctor accidentally severed a older woman's femoral artery while doing some thing. And then a lady who crashed on her bike into multiple cacti (plural for cactus?). Anyone know any other ways of getting the spikes out besides tape? I have a lot in my hand :(

I know for the prickly pear ones tape is all that works.

Anjel

Forum Angel

baking soda and water paste?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Go to Walgreens and buy a ladies waxing kit :) wax on wax off so to speak.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I know for the prickly pear ones tape is all that works.

baking soda and water paste?

Go to Walgreens and buy a ladies waxing kit :) wax on wax off so to speak.

I've done the tape over and over again and finally got it all out (I think). I was talking to hospital staff and the doctor and they used to use Elmer's white glue. Pour it on the patient, let it dry, and then peal it off like a layer of skin.