Podcasts Topics

BandageBrigade

Forum Lieutenant
Any word on the next release date? Is it just me or did the link on the nav bar disappear?

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

Get your fix at Emcrit.com. cant say enough good things about this guy and his style of teaching.

RanchoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
R.I.P. Podcasts.

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
R.I.P. Podcasts.

Bugger that. I wanna revive it.

Podcasts are a bloody fantastic way of learning. Obviously I'm pretty new in the field, so no one wants to listen to me, but if anyone is interested (brown we talked about this a while back, sepsis), I'd love to work on the topic, you know, a bit of research, discussion, some technical stuff, I not totally incompetent when it comes to mixing/mastering.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Bump. Just wanting to know if anyone has any more ideas they'd like to hear about

RanchoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
-Oxygen's over use

I've been gone for a bit, What happened to MedicRob???

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
-Oxygen's over use

I've been gone for a bit, What happened to MedicRob???

He finished med school in a week and said forget youz guys!

RanchoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Rob was found out to be a liar and a fraud

Can anybody explain? What happened? Our Green lettered EMTLIFE Podcaster is now exploring the Art of Ruin?

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Can anybody explain? What happened? Our Green lettered EMTLIFE Podcaster is now exploring the Art of Ruin?

Without stepping on toes of the CL's basically Rob lied about his level of certification both in Ambulance and Nursing and was a total fraud.

Now, let us continue with our regularly scheduled programming

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
MedicRob is dead to us.

Keep in mind MedicRob was never real in the first place and on his own request, he was removed from this Forum.

No more mention of him here, please.

Thank you

Sandog

Forum Asst. Chief
I liked Firetenders podcast. Have an interviewer and an interviewee covering compelling topics. There is more to EMS than BP Cuffs and O2 mask.

Perhaps the podcast can be done via skype. Just record the interview.

Just a thought...

-----------------Edit--------------
Another thought just creeped in. We as a group could pick a topic, then as a group we all contribute a list of interview questions. Then someone with a radio type voice can volunteer to conduct the interview. Firetender you up for it?
What ya think?

Last edited by a moderator: