New Toy

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+May 11 2005, 04:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ May 11 2005, 04:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Phridae@May 11 2005, 03:30 AM

The food did always get cooked though.
Anything will cook if you leave it in the oven for three hours.

I wonder if I duct taped a mini cake pan to the light on my desk if it would cook?

:p

My wife would 302 me at that point. Sell my golf clubs, my whacker crap collection, and move far, far away. [/b][/quote]
tell her I'll take all the gear off her hands, and I'll even pick it up....

I only have $200 in my checking acount right now, though.....

Jon

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I actually just replaced all my whacker bags with "The Miller System", formerly "Unimed". So this would be the perfect time to invest. I call it "The Whacker System". I live so far away from everything, it's nice to have a portable ambulance b/c the wait for a real one is just too long!

I have another idea... Elmo oxygen masks. Just like those oxygen bears that smell like bubble gum, pipe some oxygen into elmos ***, and make it come out his nose. Perfect for kids!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@May 12 2005, 03:56 PM
I have another idea... Elmo oxygen masks. Just like those oxygen bears that smell like bubble gum, pipe some oxygen into elmos ***, and make it come out his nose. Perfect for kids!
ROFLMAO! :lol:

The sight of a tube sticking out of Elmo's *** is probably enough to scare any child into not watching Sesame Street.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@May 12 2005, 05:56 PM
I actually just replaced all my whacker bags with "The Miller System", formerly "Unimed". So this would be the perfect time to invest. I call it "The Whacker System". I live so far away from everything, it's nice to have a portable ambulance b/c the wait for a real one is just too long!

you've seen TTLWHKR's signature....

Jon

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+May 12 2005, 10:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ May 12 2005, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@May 12 2005, 05:56 PM

you've seen TTLWHKR's signature....

Jon [/b][/quote]
No, That was broken glass up your a$$.

ECC

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Phridae@May 11 2005, 12:07 AM
Mm-hm. Brownies have too much chocolate.

Peanut Butter cookies please
No such animal as too much chocolate! ;)

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
The new toy will be made my TWiT... :p

That's Total Whacker Technologies.

photo-38.jpg