Glock First Responders Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
i don't like handguns Luno, and i find many who have a fascination with them to have little man syndrome

now of course, we could turn this into a nifty 2nd Amd thread if you'd like, spice it well with NRA propaganda... you know...those people who lobby the h**l outta their reps, but never have the balls to take it all before the supreemes

that's because , we could easily read into the amd that a 'well regulated militia' was intended as a detriment to a rouge goverment

as such, park my blackhawk chopper and patriot missles in my back yard please, constitutional interpetation being fair play on both sides of the issue eh?

maybe some of you grasp the complete diversion the issue really is (like abortion imho)

because meanwhile , while we knaw such savory bits of chatroom gristle , we're offing each other in far greater numbers than any terrorist group could ever dream of....

~S~

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Let's not have another one of these threads, please.

Each person is entitled to their own opinion, and each person is entitled to attempt to change another's viewpoint. However, this is an EMS forum and NOT a firearm forum.

Luno

OG
Premium Member
Stevo, check your pm.

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
However, this is an EMS forum and NOT a firearm forum.
God speaketh...thread dieth...
HolyGrail049.jpg

~S~

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Nice.

Point taken.... sorry for the off-topic posts :)

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
However, this is an EMS forum and NOT a firearm forum.

but.. but.. we're all too lazy to sign up at glocktalk.com! :-D

That being said, I picked up my Glock 17 and 600 rounds of 9mm from Cabelas on Tuesday. It's all nice & clean and I'm going to the range on Friday to put holes in paper targets. It's a great way to release some stress!

chico.medic

Forum Crew Member
i don't like handguns Luno, and i find many who have a fascination with them to have little man syndrome
~S~

That's exactly it! I was sitting around the house one day, admiring my man parts in the mirror and thought to myself, "Wow, I am anything but 'well endowed', I think I'll purchase a firearm and THEN I'll fell better about myself.":glare: (And I realize that by 'little man' syndrome you were undoubtedly referring to personality.)

I respect your point of view, but don't belittle someone because they choose to arm themselves for recreation, or protection.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
That's exactly it! I was sitting around the house one day, admiring my man parts in the mirror and thought to myself, "Wow, I am anything but 'well endowed', I think I'll purchase a firearm and THEN I'll fell better about myself.":glare: (And I realize that by 'little man' syndrome you were undoubtedly referring to personality.)

It's only "little man syndrome" if they..
a)buy a .45 because of that silly "it has more stopping power" claim
b)buy a caliber like .44 magnum.. or a .454. Or that .600 Nitro Express.
c)are actually 5' 2"

:D

and chico.medic.. it's ok to stare at your butt in the mirror, but don't tell US about it! ;D

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
I respect your point of view, but don't belittle someone because they choose to arm themselves for recreation, or protection.

i don't and didn't Chico, and i'll not opine further, this forum apparently can't handle it

have a nice day

~S~

Status
Not open for further replies.