FEELING NERVOUS

WHY DO I FEEL NERVOUS, AFRAID AND LAZY TO GO ON RUNS. WHY IS THIS SO.

• AM I NOT RIGHT FOR THIS JOB

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • IS IT TIME TO LOOK FOR A DIFFERENT CAREER

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
That can explain the nervousness. Your doing so few calls a year that you haven't developed a rhythm that makes you comfortable yet. Try envisioning scenarios in your head and running through how you would handle to them as actual calls.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
OP
OP
Rescuelou123

Rescuelou123

Forum Crew Member
But that's the reason why my contact is low. Because sometimes I'm nervous or I don't feel to go. Why is that. I don't want to be this way. I want to be more active you know

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Get hired somewhere you will have more than 36 contacts per year. The more calls you get the less nervous you will be. there are providers in systems who see 36 patients in 36 hours.

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
The more active you are and the more calls you have under your belt the more comfortable you'll be.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
<moderator edit>

it's not a matter of u bein lazy or incapable it's just a lack of confidence and experience that's all

Last edited by a moderator:

Flying

Mostly Ignorant
<moderator edit>

it's not a matter of u bein lazy or incapable it's just a lack of confidence and experience that's all
Read the posts and tell me that this a serious conversation. It's more than likely that another member here is trying to express his/her disdain for certain types of people that enter the EMS world by making this character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
I am Louie Patrizi. Ugh that was hard to comeout with.

I also have that picture tattooed on my forearm.

Seriously though, why do I get nervous when I have to take a BP?!

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
You guys are a bunch of pricks
Hey ****n redneck
I don't have a problem with BP taking A-hole.

Theres no need for name calling... While yes his reply was out of line you don't need to revert to sinking to that level. Second why call us pricks? He asked a very vague question in the beginning so people were trying to find out more. Now that they know whats causing his nervousness they're giving him/her their opinion, take it with a grain of salt. Third and last, if your nervous running calls in a system that gets only 32 calls a year, then like other have said move to a busier county/ city. You're not going to get over this only running 32 calls a year. Move to a busier system and you'll get over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.