FDNY EMS Candidates

Ryan815

Forum Lieutenant
Anything that you've ever had to go to court for or have been served papers for that have been settled within the court system you have to bring the paperwork with the disposition . They will undoubtedly find out. You don't want to be caught out in a lie.

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
guys on 5003 with high list number, we should be getting something before the end of the month pertaining to our physical, fingers crossed.

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Cool yeah my buddy is in the 90's and he goes next sat. So hopefully we get ours soon

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Is there anyone on 4004 who didn't get in a academy yet not on outstanding certification when they call dcas ?

kettlebell

Rocket Surgeon
#800 here.

Just called and I am also still outstanding. I do not really expect anything till the first week of April though.

kettlebell

Rocket Surgeon
I got a call form an unknown NY number this past weekend and eyed it suspiciously. When I answered it I was sadly greeted by a prerecorded Spanish telemarketer message. Maybe next time.

kettlebell

Rocket Surgeon
what numbers are you guys

I have seen members shoot down other member's questions by aggressively telling them "your question has been answered already, check the back pages on this thread". I always thought it was a little rude to just simply brush them off if it was a rather simple question. But in this case the answer to your question is literally 3-4 comments backs on this very page. Hell, the answer is even in my signature 2 comments back and on this comment as well.

Techie253

Forum Probie
83x here, glad to see a few other people in the low 800's.
Investigator seemed to think April was a pretty good bet, hoping to hear from them soon