FDNY EMS Candidates

curryb15

Forum Crew Member
Just curious what kind of list number could i end up with if i score a 75 (roughly) and how long would it take to get into the academy? Thanks in advance

Hey! I got a 75 on my exam and I'm list number 62*. I took the test sept 2013 and I took my agility test may 10th 2014 hope that helps !

curryb15

Forum Crew Member
so the agility is the only thing we've done so far... okay. and thanks dude! i thought i missed a letter or something.

No problem I legit come home from work everyday on my lunch break to check for a letter and this has been going on since may 12th hahaha

wanderingnick

Forum Probie
heys guys, I'm list number 5** on 4004. I had my phydical on May 10, intake on July 16, and now I have my psych on Aug 16 at 815am at MetroTech. Hope this helps.

MattyMalverne655

Forum Lieutenant
Fdny ems intake

Hey guys does anyone know what list number they are up to for intake? I took my physical on June 8th and my list number is 8xx. Just wondering and making sure I didn't miss a letter or something like that.

IFR

Forum Crew Member
heys guys, I'm list number 5** on 4004. I had my phydical on May 10, intake on July 16, and now I have my psych on Aug 16 at 815am at MetroTech. Hope this helps.

Hey Wanderingnick,

I am list number 7x on exam 3024. I went through the entire process in 2013, but when offered the job back in September 2013 I had to defer. My medical has expired and I am supposed to get called for the next medical date available. I was just hoping you might beable to let me know when you get your medical date. Best of luck and thanks for the help!

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Hey Wanderingnick,

I am list number 7x on exam 3024. I went through the entire process in 2013, but when offered the job back in September 2013 I had to defer. My medical has expired and I am supposed to get called for the next medical date available. I was just hoping you might beable to let me know when you get your medical date. Best of luck and thanks for the help!

Next medical is coming up in the following weeks, call your investigator to confirm

wanderingnick

Forum Probie
Hey Wanderingnick,

Absolutely. I would assume within the next 5/6 weeks or so.

And yes, I got a 75 score on the exam.

IFR

Forum Crew Member
Next medical is coming up in the following weeks, call your investigator to confirm

Lukgiel,

Do you have more specific dates of when it is? I don't want to harass my investigator to much. Though I am concerned that due to the abnormality of my situation I am lost in their system haha.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Lukgiel,

Do you have more specific dates of when it is? I don't want to harass my investigator to much. Though I am concerned that due to the abnormality of my situation I am lost in their system haha.

September is my guess, as people are doing psych's in august

IFR

Forum Crew Member
September is my guess, as people are doing psych's in august

Awesome! Thank you, I will contact my investigator tomorrow. I pretty much call every two weeks, so I'm sure she will be expecting it. Hope I'm not to much of a bother to her.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Awesome! Thank you, I will contact my investigator tomorrow. I pretty much call every two weeks, so I'm sure she will be expecting it. Hope I'm not to much of a bother to her.

I'm sure people call daily haha. Just keep an eye peeled to this board and see when someone says they are doing their medical.

Also, if fdny made you postpone academy due to the medical expiring? Was it over a year or something

IFR

Forum Crew Member
I'm sure people call daily haha. Just keep an eye peeled to this board and see when someone says they are doing their medical.

Also, if fdny made you postpone academy due to the medical expiring? Was it over a year or something

Yeah, medical is only good for one year. I originally did it in April of 2013.

lukgiel

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
Quick question fir anyone who'd know

If an applicant conpletes all 4 steps (physical, intake, psych and medical) and passes all 4 and submits all documents and doesn't get arrested or a ticket, you should 100% receive a phone call accepting you into academy?

I'm just worried for some reason I won't get that phone call or they will skip me:sad:

Haha. We all heaed horror stories of people getting skipped over