FDNY EMS Candidates

Harlemkid89

Forum Crew Member
Im on track for this coming January Academy so this doesn't apply to me , but my friend will most likely be in an early 2018 class. He will probably be eligible for the promo by the time it comes out I guess than right
Which Exam are u ?

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
I've done my PAT, intake, psych exam and will do my medical next Friday the 12. List number 51x, exam 6003

Nsanc123

Forum Probie
I've done my PAT, intake, psych exam and will do my medical next Friday the 12. List number 51x, exam 6003

Damn im list #9xx and had to reschedule my pat and i think they start it again in september. How many months did it take from the pat to the medical for you? Thanks

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
Damn im list #9xx and had to reschedule my pat and i think they start it again in september. How many months did it take from the pat to the medical for you? Thanks
Four months from my list number and PAT to my medical.

On a side note does anyone know how long the medical takes? I'm scheduled for 0645.

SIemt

Forum Crew Member
Four months from my list number and PAT to my medical.

On a side note does anyone know how long the medical takes? I'm scheduled for 0645.
You'll be out around 1
https://a856-eeexams.nyc.gov/OLEE/oasys/ExamList.aspx

Anyone on the job now that is interested in taking the fire promo, here it is. Filing opened today (even though it's not really working) until 08/23.
anxious just thinking about the next promo that ill be eligible for haha