FDNY EMS Candidates

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
Happy 4th everyone !
Well tomorrow they say more calls should begin to go out, as some have already gotten calls last Friday.
If you get the call, it would be great if you could post along with at least 3 numbers of your list number,
that way some of us know approximately how far along they are with the 5003 list.
Happy 4th and good luck to us all expecting the call and those going thru the process.

emsc

Forum Crew Member
You were off? And now back on? Is it better to be on or off?

Ambulance402

Forum Crew Member
I'm now back on an outstanding certification. Hoping to get a call for this academy.

Same here, when I called the automated system last week I was "Not Outstanding". I just called 5 mins ago and it now says "Currently Outstanding". A couple pages back everyone said being NOT Outstanding means your no longer under review and are cleared to be highred. Does this mean we are not cleard and wont make thr July class?

Jimazz

Forum Lieutenant
From what Ive read today. It seems that when you ARE on outstanding cert, your paperwork and files are under review. And when you are NOT you either have not been reviewed yet or your review has been completed. From reading on other forums for different nyc jobs people have been hired while being on and off outstanding certification

Broccoli Rob 514

Forum Probie
mine went from outstanding a few weeks ago to not outstanding. and back to outstanding yesterday

Mine was Outstanding a while back then went to not outstanding. I just called 5 mins ago and im outstanding again lol. Does anyone know what this means?
Thanks.

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
Guys I seriously just recommend waiting it out. Calls have started going out on Friday. So just be patient And wait it out.

Str8dope

Forum Probie
Got my intake tomorrow I was told that if you have diplomas you don't need transcripts. Is that true? and what can i expect from the interview?

NYK07

Forum Ride Along
What's up guys I got the call on sat, but they couldn't offer me the job till today because of info I forgot to disclose, my list # was 97*

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
Got my intake tomorrow I was told that if you have diplomas you don't need transcripts. Is that true? and what can i expect from the interview?

Just bring everything. Sorry if it's a hassle but sometimes you can't rely on us to answer that question. I do not think you need to bring a transcript if you have a diploma. However just as a precautionary bring both anyways (if possible to get it) you're investigator will tell you everything that you're missing if you are missing anything. Or if they require more info (statement that you're living with family members, never having a full-time job or working full-time hours, etc)