Faces behind the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oregon

Forum Crew Member
I'll try it

If this works, I'm the fat chick in the middle.
These were taken on Mt. Adams Friday after we got the news the subject had been found alive, so we're a bit giddy.
The rest of the folk are fellow Pacific Northwest Search and Rescue people.
And our brand new pickup donated to us like a week ago:blush:

Attachments

• mt adams.jpg
    mt adams.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 664
  • new rig.jpg
    new rig.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 519

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
If this works, I'm the fat chick in the middle.
These were taken on Mt. Adams Friday after we got the news the subject had been found alive, so we're a bit giddy.
The rest of the folk are fellow Pacific Northwest Search and Rescue people.
And our brand new pickup donated to us like a week ago:blush:

SAR! High five!

I like the new truck.

Are you guys allowed to have lights and sirens on your vehicles out there? Out here in CO most teams have them.

MedicAngel

Forum Crew Member
guess I will play...

Here I am the tall one, with my grand daughter Lily and her other grandmother.
LilyBugBirthday021.jpg

My other pass time, horses. This is my Percheron mare Smoke...
DogsandSmithsonian030.jpg

At an MVA that happened in front of me...another EMT helping me put my turn out coat on...
DSC_5187.jpg

Oregon

Forum Crew Member
SAR! High five!

I like the new truck.

Are you guys allowed to have lights and sirens on your vehicles out there? Out here in CO most teams have them.

Um, yes on the lights, I don't know about the sirens.
We are allowed to have amber lights, since we are all registered emergency services workers. It's just that I don't know anybody that has them. They are going to be installed on our new truck, but I don't know when we'd use them.
You see, we've never had a vehicle before, just a trailer that board members tow with a bunch of our group gear in it (snowshoes, radios,a couple of stokes, etc.)
We buy all our own gear, and when it comes to spending money on things for our vehicles, we tend to go for spotlights, high lifts, winches, etc. We're all volunteer, and pay for our own fuel, food, gear...lights come under "someday, after I get that nice Swamp Rat/new pack/laser light."

What do the CO teams run with? Any recommendations?
Heck of a truck, that Titan is...lots of legroom, even in the back seat.

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
Quess it's a lil late but oh well just found the thread and thought I would join in.

Attachments

• 322.jpg
    322.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 595

gillysaurus

Forum Lieutenant
I'll play!
n1081110001_86017_5130.jpg

Being a goof...

n1081110001_5076_7855.jpg

Doing what I do best! (This is why the firefighters like my company so much...)

Sasha

Forum Chief
Quess it's a lil late but oh well just found the thread and thought I would join in.

Heeey baby B) Come on over here so Sasha can palpate ya!

Hal9000

Forum Captain
Cake is always nice.

I guess I'll post a picture. You'll notice that I'm at a distinct disadvantage: not cute enough to get free stuff and not ugly enough to scare away predators.

Anyway, old picture when I worked fires as EMS for DNRC:

LucasTerryZach.jpg

In my hometown:
frauhasahAwTbutt2.jpg

And at college a year ago:

FeurFrei0431.jpg

I'd do new pictures, but I'm not getting any better looking! :p

micsaver

Forum Crew Member
For everyone that keeps referring to me in my posts as "he said"... as you can see... I am a woman :) God this is an old picture though

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 503

suziquzi99

Forum Crew Member
I guess I'll post a picture. You'll notice that I'm at a distinct disadvantage: not cute enough to get free stuff and not ugly enough to scare away predators.

Anyway, old picture when I worked fires as EMS for DNRC:

:

I'd do new pictures, but I'm not getting any better looking! :p

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself! Everyone has an attractive quality about them that makes them beautiful. I don't think you're ugly at all.

stephenrb81

Forum Lieutenant
Here's one of me during a normal night at work (Lazying on the couch) and one of me w/ an IV after getting stabbed 4 times lol

Attachments

• boredwork.jpg
    boredwork.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 494
  • MyIV.jpg
    MyIV.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 466

Hal9000

Forum Captain
Well thank you Mizz Suzi! I really only said that because I thought it was pretty funny and it just popped into my head. My sense of humor has never been shared by many though. :eek:

Seeing as you're from SC, you might recognize that one of my pictures was taken on Stone Mountain in Georgia! (The rest in Montana.) Ahh, how I miss my humidity.

emtsteve87

Forum Probie
home.php
The first one is of my girlfriend and I, the second is with my FD's ambulance

Attachments

• AmberSteve.jpg
    AmberSteve.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 483
  • n49901356_30480730_6896.jpg
    n49901356_30480730_6896.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 421
Last edited by a moderator:

suziquzi99

Forum Crew Member
Well thank you Mizz Suzi! I really only said that because I thought it was pretty funny and it just popped into my head. My sense of humor has never been shared by many though. :eek:

Seeing as you're from SC, you might recognize that one of my pictures was taken on Stone Mountain in Georgia! (The rest in Montana.) Ahh, how I miss my humidity.

One funny thing, my dad was in the Navy (paramedic/Seal) and later a preacher, so I have lived all over the deep south. I have lived in Ga (well not now of course) for 14 years and still only 1 hr and 30 min from Atlanta, never seen Stone Mountain. You look COLD!!! I lived in Laramie Wyoming for a while , my dh went to tech school. No humidity. I did miss it. Never thought that would come out of my mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.