EMT/Medic Dating pools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I love female residents.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Eh, there's only one person at my small company that I would consider dating, but they're married so it's irrelevant. As far as hospital staff goes, one of the ICU RNs is pretty cute and one of the ER techs, but that's about it.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Send like the Scripp's hospitals around here hire beautiful women exclusively.

I would marry my first partner... Y'know, if the opportunity ever arose

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Being married to somebody who has nothing at all to do with medicine has killed my dating prospects. :)

It is good for keeping work at work though. I can get published in a respectable journal, singlehandedly save a life, and have my ego checked by coming home and being treated like Harry Potter at the Dursleys'.

(except when somebody is sick of course)

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Around here it used to be Kallie's Restaurant on Mack Road (now burned down) and Murphy's Bar at 99 and Grantline (torn down for an overpass). Cops, deputies, nurses, some firefighters....many doomed marriages!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I was told that "just because I don't have a girlfriend anymore it is not a good reason for me to go and get a new one." This coming from my fiance.

xxTriNakedxx

Forum Probie
I vote against dating in the same company but dang it you spend so much time around them! lol. I would absolutely prefer a firefighter over a non-firefighter just because most who aren't don't understand why I want to up and leave to run calls, lol.

Tetrahedron

Forum Ride Along
I only date musicians. No intrest in any one in my field. I need a life out side my job. I have more to offer than my EMS skills

Anjel

Forum Angel
I wish my fiance was involved in the medical field.

That way when I say it was a rough day at work, may understand and not give me a hard time.

But my eye candy is usually fire.fighters, and ER techs.

ITBITB13

Forum Lieutenant
I'm just trying to figure out how to corner them to start a convo, Emt's typically don't interact with the vollunteers too much.

You can always start a conversation by asking them for help, like directions to the restroom. Or to where you can get a glass of water. Or the to the cafeteria. 95% of the time, they'll offer to take you. And that's when you work it.;)

medicnick83

Forum Lieutenant
I have noticed that there are so many hot 1st year doctors at the local government hospitals - my girlfriend whom I do love very much is a 2nd year paramedic student so I don't really care about them, but apparently my partner says I do turn heads at hospitals.

:p

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Tried and true aphorisms:

Never, er, date where you work.
Never go to bed with someone crazier than you.

That about kills dating between EMS professionals, or EMS with LE or FD.
As does BEING MARRIED.

tgoldsby1

Forum Ride Along
I'm in school getting my EMT certification and I'm guilty of leaning towards the EMT/Paramedics, FFs, hell, even police officers.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I'm going to lock this thread from 2012. You're welcome to create a new one, if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.