EMT/Medic Dating pools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal911

Forum Lieutenant
Okay, be honest. Whats your favorite dating pool? Nurses, co-workers, patients?! I decided to post this in comedy/humor because I know we're all gonna laugh..

My turn, so I recently discovered that a hospital i frequent has a whole little clan of volunteers that assist with people's bags or little things around the hospital... And they all happen to be drop dead gorgeous and my age.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
For me it would probably be nursing students. They are closer to my age and there are alot of good looking ones. And in a couple of months they get hired and will make more money then I do haha.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Currently engaged to a former EMT coworker whose finishing her BSN. :D

iPhonemedic

Forum Ride Along
If I had my choice it would be one of the 1st year residents. I'm in awe sometimes at how hot some of them are.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
If I had my choice it would be one of the 1st year residents. I'm in awe sometimes at how hot some of them are.

And they're already done with med school ;)

kravturtle

Forum Crew Member
My turn, so I recently discovered that a hospital i frequent has a whole little clan of volunteers that assist with people's bags or little things around the hospital... And they all happen to be drop dead gorgeous and my age.

As a volunteer in the ER, I must say I like that answer very much, since we tend to get ignored most of the time. :p

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
My girlfriend is a critical care/trauma vet. We often laugh about how similar our patients are.

... And I found her on match.com.

I won't date a nurse at a hospital I frequent, and I won't ever date anyone I work with again. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

iPhonemedic

Forum Ride Along
If I was being honest though, I couldn't date anyone in the medical field. I don't talk about work at home cause my wife has no idea what I'm talking about most of the time. It helps me keep work at work. But then again those 1st year residents... :blink:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Nursing students. I tend to be a little on the young side for the actual nurses. Too bad I have no life or time. Met some nice ones but haven't had the time to follow up on anything.

Our volunteers are all old and crusty.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
My husband frowns on me dating, so I try to do my best to refrain.

Post of the thread right there.

It also goes a long way towards explaining why we've never had an EMTLife get together. Then again, back in 2007 they made a movie about how that meeting would turn out and followed it up with another one released earlier this year.

tnoye1337

Forum Crew Member

It also goes a long way towards explaining why we've never had an EMTLife get together. Then again, back in 2007 they made a movie about how that meeting would turn out and followed it up with another one released earlier this year.

Dear lord, I could only imagine.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
There's not a single person at the ambulance company that I would consider dating. There's not many in their early 20s either.

The college job is a different story. Much different. Plus my "patients" are all athletes so that never hurt anything.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
There's not a single person at the ambulance company that I would consider dating. There's not many in their early 20s either.

The college job is a different story. Much different. Plus my "patients" are all athletes so that never hurt anything.

My ambulance company must be prettier than your ambulance company......or maybe my standards are much lower :)

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
My ambulance company must be prettier than your ambulance company......or maybe my standards are much lower :)
It would not be easier to be prettier haha. In fact I'd wager that many trash hauling companies would give us a run for our money.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Out of the very limited number of female employees we have at my company there are maybe 6 that stand out and match my extremely high standards haha.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

I was expecting links to the Hangover and Hangover II.

If there are any male nursing students around they weren't remarkable enough to remember them. Now, the med students on the other hand...Some of them definitely have potential.

OP
OP
SoCal911

SoCal911

Forum Lieutenant
As a volunteer in the ER, I must say I like that answer very much, since we tend to get ignored most of the time. :p

I'm just trying to figure out how to corner them to start a convo, Emt's typically don't interact with the vollunteers too much.

OP
OP
SoCal911

SoCal911

Forum Lieutenant

I got high standards, but there's are some gorgeous Emt's at my service... But they're always partnered with the old guys -__- not hating on old guys ;) just jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.