Bad or Irritating EMS Memes

JPINFV

Gadfly

Hypocrisy: Complaining about being called a title you don't like, while referring to something else by the title they don't like.

/Admittedly, I'm not normally uppidity over calling the emergency department a "room," but the same can be said about being called an "ambulance driver."

Ecgg

Forum Lieutenant
This is your normal casual attire.

EMS-Cap.gif

4995df8313eea.jpg

FF2059-back.jpg

5.jpg

NEW-EMS-Rescue-Knife-by-B%C3%B6ker.jpg

11004_hrt_desert_lg.jpg

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
I want a shirt with something like "ems, picking grandma up off the floor, then going to McDonald's." Slightly more accurate depiction my my normal day

I kid, of course (kind of)

Gastudent

Forum Crew Member
I want a shirt with something like "ems, picking grandma up off the floor, then going to McDonald's." Slightly more accurate depiction my my normal day

I kid, of course (kind of)

LMAO! They should put that on the side of all ambulances.

Ace 227

Forum Lieutenant
I'm a pen snob. I only use g2 fine point gel pens.

Quoted for f-ing truth. Pilot G2s or nothing.

Also, anything that asks for pity/sympathy such as "so how was your day?" etc. really bugs me. You applied for this job, quit if it isn't what you wanted. I know guys in Afghanistan who would love to be taking Granny to the hospital right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
No way man, This my normal everyday casual wear.

Hat
50980.jpg

SunGlasses
F152F98B-3048-812A-2E8E3ABE633296BB.jpg

Shirt
501982000000-2.jpg

Connected to Belt,, inside and out:
Above all esle, gotta bring the leathermen raptor EVERYWHERE
A-Multi-Tool-Leatherman-Raptor-Bonjourlife.com_.jpg

wallet:
police_EMT_EMS_security_detective_recessed_badge.jpg_250x250.jpg

images

Glove-Pouch---RSRB0062.jpg

images

alphanumeric-pager.jpg

leather_iphone_holster.jpg

On Keys:
ItemImage_522_7053.jpg

Pants:
74273_070_Alternate2.jpg

Boots:
media.nl

Also Gotta always be ready in my POV
toyota-tundra-police-truck.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EMDispatch

IAED EMD-Q/EMT
Also, anything that asks for pity/sympathy such as "so how was your day?" etc. really bugs me. You applied for this job, quit if it isn't what you wanted.

Anything that's: pity/sympathy, "Look at me I'm a Hero", memes with nothing but shock value, we're better than them (FFs vs EMS, etc), and my number one choice " Trained to Save Your ***, Not Kiss it". That is the most disrespectful and highly unprofessional thing. It just appalls me how many people actually have that slogan on something.

Household6

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I'm a pen snob. I only use g2 fine point gel pens.

Fisher space pens, yo... http://www.spacepen.com/bullet.aspx

I carry the titanium bullet..
400RB_Closed_400.jpg

They write on soaking wet paper, they write when they've been left in a car overnight and it's below zero. They write upside down, and they NEVER SMEAR. You do have to order ink capsules directly from fisher, but I've had this one since 2005, and I still haven't run out of ink.

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
what really grinds my gears, are that providers(especially volunteers) buy crap like this and wear it on t shirts, put stickers on there cars, ect... Then people loop us into this idiotic group of "whackers on roids".

What if my stickers are from emtlife and my key chains are also from EMT life? Does that make me less or more of a wacker?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
What if my stickers are from emtlife and my key chains are also from EMT life? Does that make me less or more of a wacker?

It's a special sub-set of whacker. "I live for EMS so much, I visit EMS forums in my off time, AND I put stickers on my car to advertise it!"

Maybe the "save your ***, not kiss it" shirt isn't so bad?

:)

(I kid.)

Achilles

Forum Moron
what really grinds my gears, are that providers(especially volunteers) buy crap like this and wear it on t shirts, put stickers on there cars, ect... Then people loop us into this idiotic group of "whackers on roids".

76E3730E-9BF1-4358-8C85-8FD08E6B5D65-4005-0000015424731B89_zps434d3ed3.jpg

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP

Then your funding the forum which I use, so I don't care if you tattoo a star of life on your forehead :blink: its all good.