Ambulnz Health, LLC (Los Angeles County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
If you read the statement, it's the HIGHER of the two, $30 per call or hourly wage. If the crew does less calls, the higher of the two will always give them at LEAST their hourly wage. And they have a way to track OT and all that other stuff. Don't make assumptions you are smarter than people who run companies. Is it possible these people know what they are doing??
Thanks for confirming that $30 a call is basically bs and 72k a year is also bs. I didn't miss the higher of two statement i just decided not to include it in reply and see how that will fly.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
Once again, your statement is full of untruths. I won't comment on what the situation is, (not my place, considering I am involved in it) other than tell you when you are COMPLETELY OFF by a mile. Which you are.
You have to admit that impulse will have 1 unit hit the age limit in la county( in 2016 2006 year) and it will either have to be replace it or impulse will go down one unit.

AmeriPride

Forum Crew Member
You have to admit that impulse will have 1 unit hit the age limit in la county( in 2016 2006 year) and it will either have to be replace it or impulse will go down one unit.

I never said otherwise. I actually don't know the Impulse fleet, as I have nothing to do with them. I do know the Ambulnz system rather well as I am helping them with transition at AmeriPride and it's a very sound and 100% pro-employee system.

Listen, I know all of you are used to the bosses always trying to run you like crazy while making you feel small, so when someone offers an alternative, it's much easier to criticize it. I get it. I highly recommend giving these people a listen. They have some real serious experience behind them, and what they are doing, if it succeeds, will change the industry, at least here in LA.

AmeriPride

Forum Crew Member
Thanks for confirming that $30 a call is basically bs and 72k a year is also bs. I didn't miss the higher of two statement i just decided not to include it in reply and see how that will fly.

I have seen the Impulse stats based on a test done with selected crews, there is more to it than just 30/call or hourly rate. But, every employee now wants to join the test crews because those guys/gals are making crazy amount of money compared to the rest.

It is 100% honest way to make an employee more productive and get rewarded for it. There are other tools involved to make it easier for them to do so, but that is for them to discuss.

revolheroes

Forum Ride Along
Define "crazy amount of money" please.
Seems to me certain "managers" from other companies are scared that the evolution that's coming to the Ems industry will disrupt their way of business and eventually lose their emts and customers to something better. Human nature to be afraid of the unknown.

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
If you stayed busy by LA IFT standards, and were running 8 calls a day on a normal 12hr shift/42 hour work week schedule, you'd be making $43k/year. 6 calls a day makes $32k. Contrast that with $13/hr coming out to $33k, which if I remember correctly is starting EMT pay at Liberty LA. Or $26k on straight $10/hour. To make "$72k a year", you'd need to run 13 calls every single 12hr shift you worked. So sure, it's possible I guess.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
If you stayed busy by LA IFT standards, and were running 8 calls a day on a normal 12hr shift schedule, you'd be making $43k/year. 6 calls a day makes $32k. Or $26k on straight $10/hour. To make "$72k a year", you'd need to run 13 calls every single 12hr shift you worked. So sure, it's possible I guess.
Or 3 24 hour shifts with a 12 hour being the cherry on top at $17 an hour.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
toyskater86

toyskater86

Forum Lieutenant
Which county meetings are you going to? That is NOT the case. It is something they are looking for, but they don't have the ability to make everyone invest the type of money it takes to implement an EPCR solution, to make it happen by end of this year.

information given at a County EMS Meeting: Pursuant to California Statute (1797.227 H&S Code), the California State EMS Authority (EMSA) recently directed all LEMSA to implement mondern ePCR systems. This is mandated pursuant to state and federal statues and regulations.

The Bills that were associated with this mandate were:

AB503, AB1129, AB1223, and SB19.

You can find this memo from the state EMS agency posted on January 5, 2016

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
information given at a County EMS Meeting: Pursuant to California Statute (1797.227 H&S Code), the California State EMS Authority (EMSA) recently directed all LEMSA to implement mondern ePCR systems. This is mandated pursuant to state and federal statues and regulations.

The Bills that were associated with this mandate were:

AB503, AB1129, AB1223, and SB19.

You can find this memo from the state EMS agency posted on January 5, 2016
Thanks, wasn't worth the effort to me.lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.