AAOS Critical Care Transport book

RESQGUY

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys,

I'm looking to pick up a copy but noticed its from 09. Has anyone heard of a new edition coming out or is the information still mostly current and beneficial ? I'm going to use it as a reference with my study guides for the FP-C.

Thanks.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I doubt it. There may be a newer version, but the one I used for my course was the previous edition (before 2009). One of our nurses had the latest ('09) edition, and it hardly had any major changes in comparison to the one I'd already bought.

Also, they are not cheap. There are also much better books to pull from than the AAOS for your FP-C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RESQGUY

Forum Crew Member
I doubt it. There may be a newer version, but the one I used for my course was the previous edition (before 2009). One of our nurses had the latest ('09) edition, and it hardly had any major changes in comparison to the one I'd already bought.

Also, they are not cheap. There are also much better books to pull from than the AAOS for your FP-C.

I have a couple study guides. I just want a good text to back everything up. What do you suggest ?