WoW

AustinNative

Forum Crew Member
Yes, here it is. It seems many in our profession idle away some hours running PUGs and saving Azeroth.

What server and toon?

I play most of my players on Moonguard.

85 Mage
80 Paladin
80 Priest
70 rogue

Let the geeking begin!

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Get a life! (Says the guy with 5000 post on an EMS forum) :p

Dude, I have 20k posts at another place. Internet forums are an easy place to while away the hours.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Been to goldshire much? :p

I just started a new account after my first one got hacked. I'm on dawnbringer cause that's where some of the coems peoples I know hang out. I also went back to blackrock since that's my original server.

Sizz

Forum Lieutenant
Yes, here it is. It seems many in our profession idle away some hours running PUGs and saving Azeroth.

What server and toon?

85 Mage
80 Paladin
80 Priest
70 rogue

Let the geeking begin!

WoW was the hardest addiction I've had to break. Been clean since April 2010 :) WoW and Paramedic school do not mix with a family, full time job and clinicals.

Good luck JT :)

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Dude, I have 20k posts at another place. Internet forums are an easy place to while away the hours.

I have over 20k+ at another forum as well, but I've been a member there since I was 14 :p

Not to mention I'm a member of a fair amount of forums...

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Mrs Brown is into WoW .... she refuses to give birth at home and yet its much closer to the computer on which she plays WoW than going to the hospital .... she can probably play WoW on her laptop while giving birth and Brown can just see WoW having a terrible effect on his marriage :D

Brown may have to spend more time here ....

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Very low pop server, Haomarush. 81 Warrior, working on lvling my 35 hunter. And I must say, I love my new goblin mage.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
she can probably play WoW on her laptop while giving birth and Brown can just see WoW having a terrible effect on his marriage :D

And there's a problem with that? Mrs Brown probably wants some support from her online guildies since Mr Brown will be on the ambo.:ph34r:

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief

What server and toon?

85 Mage
80 Paladin
80 Priest
70 rogue

Let the geeking begin!

I'm also on the Moon Guard server. I'm an Alliance player.

80 Human Death Knight (Vryz, a made-up name; rhymes with "whiz". Primarily a DPS by Blood, secondarily sometimes a Tank, sometimes experimental DPS in some other tree. Leveled in Unholy, and wanted to stay in that tree because it was fun, but at the time I played, Blood was capable of more DPS. My first character to 80, and what I consider to be my "main" in that he is the one I use to deliberately attempt achievements.)

80 Human Paladin (Verndari, which in Icelandic means protector or guardian. Primarily a healer, secondarily a tank. My newest character, leveled 1-80 in two weeks flat, about 7 days total playtime to 80.)

80 Human Warlock (Varðlokkur, which in Old Norse means "warlock". The ð is a letter called an "eth" and is pronounced like the th in "thy" or "lathe"; the capital form is Ð. My second-to-newest character, leveled 1-80 in about 8 days total playtime over about 3 weeks.)

80 Human Priest (Borvo, a Celtic healing deity. Primarily a Holy healer, secondarily a Shadow DPS. I've experimented with Discipline healing, but there is a big difference between gearing for Discipline vs. Holy. Since Discipline is a better single-target tree vs. Holy being a better multi-target tree, and Paladins are superior single-target healers, I decided to concentrate my Priest on group healing, leaving tank healing to my Paladin.)

6x Night Elf Hunter, I forget the exact level (Mandalore, my original character. At the time I stopped playing, my primary focus was on leveling him to 80.)

5x Warrior, I forget the exact level.

I also have a couple of Level 1 banker/mule characters, and a very low-level Dwarf Rogue.

I stopped playing early this year. I would very much like to get back into the game now, what with the new expansion. It's not practical at this time for me to attempt that, though. Either I would end up spending so much time on the game that everything else that really matters (studying for EMT class, doing my online HazMat and EVOC classes, finding a job, etc.) would suffer, or else I would end up spending so little time on the game that it wouldn't be worth the cost. Frankly, knowing my personal history with the game, the former of the two is by far the more likely.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Mrs Brown is into WoW .... she refuses to give birth at home and yet its much closer to the computer on which she plays WoW than going to the hospital .... she can probably play WoW on her laptop while giving birth and Brown can just see WoW having a terrible effect on his marriage :D

Brown may have to spend more time here ....

She refuses to give birth at home? With her very clever hubby?

She'll need a stout epidural our a lot of deep breaths to be able to play WoW while laboring.

OP
OP
A

AustinNative

Forum Crew Member
Well of course school takes precedent, but I hit level cap quickly, so my WoW time is spent raiding the higher level instances. Cataclysm is neat. Any new content is neat.

My mage's name is Euthanasia. Send me a tell sometime.

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
I use to play.........................then I got a job haha

Tommerag

What day is it?
Im lvl 81 Blood Elf pally on firetree

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
She refuses to give birth at home? With her very clever hubby?

She'll need a stout epidural or a lot of deep breaths to be able to play WoW while laboring.

Its OK, Brown has time to convince her and work on the deep breathing thingie in lamase class :D

OP
OP
A

AustinNative

Forum Crew Member
Rolled a Worgen priest. Luckily the leveling grind is offset by a full set of heirlooms. Plus they have redone much of Azeroth and the associated quests. We. Shall. See.