Worst names for an ambulance service...

Eagle Medical Transport
Gentle Care Transport Inc

mhemt

Forum Ride Along
Mile High Ambulance

Living in the Denver area I like the Mile High Ambulance name and the trucks. The works is All American.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Are employees of Mile High Ambulance a member of the Mile High Club?

mhemt

Forum Ride Along
I am thinking that is a prerequisite prior to being hired lol. They keep the windows tinted so it is hard to see what is going on inside.

EFDUnit823

Forum Crew Member
Not real, that I know of;

MEDI CARE

MEDIC AID

:rofl:

Shepard

Forum Crew Member
Maybe already posted, but passed them at a hospital and had to take a closer look... Cabulance Comfort Ambulance. Somewhere in the East Bay Area, California.

Steam Engine

Forum Lieutenant
We do (or maybe did, I haven't seen them around recently) have Top Ambulance.

We also have MedStar and Pridestar, both of which I find so immensely lame.

Mad Max

Forum Probie
While I'm sure the sentiment is there, we have a private company here by the name of Lifeguard. I can't help but think of a swimming pool whenever I see it.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I have always liked tri-med. "We try..."

beantown native

Forum Crew Member
Mass had a bunch of privates.. Charter ambulance, Eastern, Baystate, community,professional,frontline, chaulk ... all were rather big, and all but 1 i think went out of business. In the county I am in in florida, The county has an ambulance that says B.R.A.T. stands for ( and says it on the side) body removal and transport.. lol

EMTSTUDENT25

Forum Lieutenant
We rolled up on a non- emergency van the other day titled "A Caring Transportation Company"...and then beside the name had a couple stick figures... Will take a pic if I see it again.

SoCal911

Forum Lieutenant
Good Shepard (gold and forest green rigs), Medi-star (all white with an ugly green star of life on the rear windows), Rescue-1 (pastel red on the lower half and pastel blue on the upper and stars everywhere (it looked like something you'd see at a circus).

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
I worked for Beacon Livery Service. All it said was Beacon and the Units were labeled Ambulance just like usual.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I read that quickly, thought it said Bacon.

I was very excited.

62fc004d-f3b2-820f.jpg