Where to find my Results?

dustincarter19

Forum Probie
I was told that a lot of times your results are posted within a couple hours. Where do I go on nremt.org to see my results once they post? I can't find the section of the website that it would be under. Thanks in advance for your help.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I was told that a lot of times your results are posted within a couple hours. Where do I go on nremt.org to see my results once they post? I can't find the section of the website that it would be under. Thanks in advance for your help.

I believe NREMT states results will be available within 48 hours of completion of the CAT. If you've just left the test, go home, calm down, pour yourself an age appropriate drink, and don't think about the exam.
By signing in and checking on the status of your application, you should find your results. I believe you will also receive an email.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
the results page is kinda hard to find. I don't have my password to log in and check right now but I think it's under the "education" (or something like that) tab. you can also look on the "check status of an EMS proffessional" tab

gicts

Forum Lieutenant
It is typically 12-24 hours and not done over the weekend, but this is where you will see it. When you know, you will know.