where is everyone from

rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
Every time I have logged on I have missed this thread...duh!!

I'm an original Georgia Peach (atlanta), then to a little town near Myrtle Beach for 10 years or so and now I love in one of the murder capitals of the east coast, Durham.

Cant wait to move back to the beach...

Tigs_9

Forum Probie
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+May 4 2005, 03:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ May 4 2005, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Tigs_9@May 4 2005, 03:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-cbdemt
@Apr 20 2005, 02:40 PM
Central IL here. Blaaaaa!  Corn fields, bean fields, then more corn. 

Tigs, Whats the scope of practice like in Ireland?

Sorry i been awway so long, was workin at last!!! Some money, its great! What do u mean by the scope of practise in Ireland? Do u mean like how big a range the job covers or about how much work u gotta do. PM me n ill get back to u.... :D
Scope of practice is "what X level provider can do under Y cicumstance"

Jon [/b][/quote]
God knows!!!! Im not a medic yet so im not 100% sure. Working on it tho, just another year to go and i should be out there doin some damage!!!
:p

ECC

Forum Captain
Originally from Manhasset N.Y. Moved to Northport in 1976, and finally settled in Centereach NY in 1995

I moved to Colorado in 2002.

emtd29

Forum Lieutenant
Nassau County Long Island, NY

formerly from Ulster County, NY

cpsains

Forum Probie
I am from CA San Jose. Spent 7 yrs in N CA Cleralake. & yrs in KZOO MI. Now I am in Boise ID

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
I'm from central Wisconsin, born and raised.

Hoping to get out (soon!) and maybe move down to Louisiana. I'll be in Tennessee next week for a week... that should be interesting. ROAD TRIP!!

SwissEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Born in Geneva, Switzerland

Living in Boston, MA

Moving to Greensboro, NC in 25 days.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
SwissEMT said:
Born in Geneva, Switzerland

Living in Boston, MA

Moving to Greensboro, NC in 25 days.
What's in Greensboro?

lfsvr0114

Forum Crew Member
I am from Hempstead, Texas. We are 45 miles northwest of Houston. Not much here, but it is home to me and most of my family.

SwissEMT

Forum Lieutenant
MMiz said:
What's in Greensboro?

Hey MMiz,

So sorry for not seeing your question sooner!

I'll be attending Guilford College.

No collegiate EMS there, tough after working at an ALS Collegiate EMS for a few months. I really liked the idea, though unless the college has a rig, it's so useless:sad:

I'm about to apply to Guilford County EMS, wish me luck!:blush::unsure:

fyrdog

Forum Lieutenant
Work full time in East Hartford CT(fire) and part time in Hartford(private)

m33kr0b

Forum Crew Member
From is a difficult answer considering that I am a former Army brat. I currently reside in Grand Rapids, Michigan(points at lower left portion of right palm)

firedane

Forum Ride Along
Hi all, decided to post for a change. I have at a dead run all year. New job and career, Paramedic school, and getting used to Texas.

Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio Texas. I am a Texan's worst nightmare - a yankee with a u-haul! Originally from Ohio.

I just finished my National Registry Paramedic testing. I am awaiting my scores and shaking my head in disbelief that it is over with. After 26 years in fire and EMS I have one thing to pass on to those of you just entering the field - DON'T LET ANY CERTIFICATION LAPSE, EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU WILL NEVER NEED IT AGAIN. Being the "old fart" in a class full of younguns was fun though. I worked fire side and never thought I would need my ALS stuff when I moved. Fate stepped in and turned me to a second career and I found myself needing all my advanced certifications again.

NYCWatchdog

Forum Probie
New York City, NY... born... raised... and still here.

emtwannabe

Forum Lieutenant
Where am I from?

Born in Jacksonville, FL

Lived in no particular order:

Salem, OR
Norfolk,VA
Bridgeport,Ct
Ft, Wayne, In
Houston/Pasadena TX
Independence, Mo
Mcdonough, Ga
Boynton Beach/Delray Beach Fl
San Jose, Ca

Dad was in the USN....

We learned to live out of a footlocker:)

Jeff

Sera

Forum Probie
haha always unsure how to answer this question..

born in Cape Town, South Africa
family moved to Canada when i was about 5
lived in Vancouver for a few years then moved to small town Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan (i know)
Took off to New Zealand/Australia as soon as I finished school.. travelled and lived there for a few years
Now i'm back in Canada and going to school here in Regina, Saskatchewan

so i guess i'm from... Moose Jaw?