What's the story with your screen name?

krtemt

Forum Crew Member
Krt is for my love of karate and EMT is for when I was first certified as an EMT. It was kinda interesting i went to a karate tournament and ended up providing first aid when one of the judges got to close to a sparring match.

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
I played Dragon's Lair video game the first time and I needed a handle, so it was Mycrofft. A former site participant who prefers not to be named guessed the literary derivation almost at once.

Sherlock Holmes' brother. ;)

My first name starts with a D, my middle name starts with a B, and my last name starts with an O. Back in the late 90s when I was opening a Hotmail account, I started with those three letters but thought it looked too short. Added a '789' for flair, and it kind of stuck!

Trashtruck

Forum Captain
What some ED nurses call our ambulances in reference to the pt's we bring in. 'What did the trash truck bring in for us?'

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I work as a student-athletic/EMT for a variety of sports teams at my college. We are the Tigers, and I've always liked Tigger soooo...

leoemt

Forum Captain
I used to be a cop (LEO) and now am an EMT. So to honor a friend of mine who was killed in the Lakewood, WA shooting back in 2009 I kept the LEO portion.

As a testement to the hard work I have put in as to earn my EMT cert and the work that I am going to be putting in to hopefully advance, I chose EMT as well.

Hence my screen name: leoemt.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
My name is chase and I used to drive/race a 350z which is known as a Z33

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
My screenname is nothing special since it is my department ID number. However, I sense another round of guess ffemt8978's first name coming up soon.

Anjel

Forum Angel
My screenname is nothing special since it is my department ID number. However, I sense another round of guess ffemt8978's first name coming up soon.

I know! I know! I know!

Nathan

Forum Crew Member
Well my name is Nathan. It was quite difficult trying to figure out such a creative screen name such as mine, but you know such creativity runs in my family.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Take your pick

The province in Indonesia

The TV character
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-LLCpM27WE[/YOUTUBE]

Or the song by Tool
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNojdoI_D_M[/YOUTUBE]

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Take your pick

The province in Indonesia

The TV character
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-LLCpM27WE[/YOUTUBE]

Or the song by Tool
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNojdoI_D_M[/YOUTUBE]

One of my favorite songs!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Look at the members' list sometime.
One guy I miss was nicknamed "notmeofficer".

74restore

Forum Crew Member
Mine has nothing to do with EMS. My first car (and my favorite car) was an orange 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle....

My father drove a bug as his first car when he was a kid, so I wanted to drive one as my first. However after 35 years of rust, my bug was not in very good shape. I restored it with my brother and dad as a project.

Hence, 74restore. It was also a user name I used on a Volkswagen Restoration Forum (www.samba.com)

Still miss that car... So much fun to drive

rujero

Emergency Services RN, NREMT
Rujero is the pronunciation of my last name. I've used it on various forums for years.

-r

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Stupid choice back when I was a starry eyed brand newbie. I was all thrilled and thought lights and sirens were the shizz and solved all the worlds problems. And I was in Fire District 5 in my county.

Now that I'm a big opponent of lights and sirens, the name don't really fit......but oh well.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
My name is chase and I used to drive/race a 350z which is known as a Z33

Autocross or TT or door to door? I miss my Evo :(

Mine was recently discussed in another thread. :/

I spent like half an hour doinking around on google and all I could find is your radio operator profiles and forums...is that what it's supposed to mean because I still don't get it... :p

10 points and a cookie to whoever can figure out where my screen name came from.