what is the funniest thing a patient has ever said or done to u?

lil'red

Forum Ride Along
Got called out at 2am, two days before Christmas for a sprained ankle. (I PROMISE!!!) She was at a Christmas party and was making her grand entrance......her chief complaint was, and I quote, "I was getting my dance on and I fell off my shoe!!!" :wacko: :rofl: Needless to say, we did NOT transport!!

Maine iac

Forum Lieutenant
I woke up a middle aged women from a narc OD. Super talkative in the back of the ambulance KEPT asking what happened, and KEPT saying she needed the bathroom... then she kept asking me to cath her.

As for funniest call dispatched on, pt called because he stubbed his little toe on a curb and "it really hurt".

Me: Mamn, do you have any allergies?

Patient: Yeah, the world.

Me: Do you take any medications for this?

Patient: Xanax and Olde English Malt Liquor

dortS

Forum Ride Along
It was a 75 year woman, my best friends grandmother actually, she was coming in and out of consciousness and she just smiled from ear to ear then said - umm "A street car named desire" - I should have starred in that movie...but I still love that movie.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Got called out at 2am, two days before Christmas for a sprained ankle. (I PROMISE!!!) She was at a Christmas party and was making her grand entrance......her chief complaint was, and I quote, "I was getting my dance on and I fell off my shoe!!!" :wacko: :rofl: Needless to say, we did NOT transport!!

That is funny, but my ex girlfriend from high school fractured her ankle dancing in high heels. Great way to ruin the "Winter Wonderland" dance. :rolleyes:

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Me: Mamn, do you have any allergies?

Patient: Yeah, the world.

Me: Do you take any medications for this?

Patient: Xanax and Olde English Malt Liquor

That's my kind of combination right there.