saskvolunteer

Forum Lieutenant
d15b6bb1-8846-277d.jpg

Headed home!

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
3e676236-1132-facf.jpg

I'm in Greece, about to hop onto a plane for one of the islands for a week of vacation. Can't wait. Anyone know some good diving in the Greek islands?

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
Witnessed this single vehicle rollover on the 40 highway in New Mexico 65 miles west of Albaquerque. I was first on scene. 7 pts., two c-spine with fractures and minor lacerations. Others had minor abrasions. Local fire on scene within 5 mins. Of all the days to have this happen, I was wearing my Crafton Hills College shirt that has EMS on the back, but local fire didn't even acknowledge my presence even though I had it buttoned down with what resources I had. ::sadface::

d697f9c2.jpg

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Witnessed this single vehicle rollover on the 40 highway in New Mexico 65 miles west of Albaquerque. I was first on scene. 7 pts., two c-spine with fractures and minor lacerations. Others had minor abrasions. Local fire on scene within 5 mins. Of all the days to have this happen, I was wearing my Crafton Hills College shirt that has EMS on the back, but local fire didn't even acknowledge my presence even though I had it buttoned down with what resources I had. ::sadface::

d697f9c2.jpg

And yet all those people are working under that car without any shoring whatsoever.

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
And yet all those people are working under that car without any shoring whatsoever.

Yeah, I didn't exactly have shoring materials in my car, but I moved pts. away from the car because of that and fluids leaking. However, several were not oriented and they kept getting up and walking back over looking for various items among the wreckage such as cellphones. One can only do so much when tending to 7 with practically nill for resources. Luckily, the most at-risk for c-spine was content with sitting in one spot.

OP
OP
NomadicMedic

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
...several were not oriented and they kept getting up and walking back over looking for various items among the wreckage such as cellphones. .

Were they not oriented, or did they just want their cellphones?

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Yeah, I didn't exactly have shoring materials in my car, but I moved pts. away from the car because of that and fluids leaking. However, several were not oriented and they kept getting up and walking back over looking for various items among the wreckage such as cellphones. One can only do so much when tending to 7 with practically nill for resources. Luckily, the most at-risk for c-spine was content with sitting in one spot.

I get that you didn't have anything in your car...those just look like the actual responders, who still hadn't done anything to stabilize the vehicle or clear the people away from it.

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
I get that you didn't have anything in your car...those just look like the actual responders, who still hadn't done anything to stabilize the vehicle or clear the people away from it.

Yeah, their scene, their call I guess. The other occupants of my vehicle wanted to continue our journey. There are many states between California and Arkansas. :glare:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Pffft that's nothing for domination. See me when you get 3000+ regularly. x]

I was going more for K/D than points ;)

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
a6fa4ba5-7c72-4e15.jpg

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
c6e4d810-cbc0-fe75.jpg

blindsideflank

Forum Lieutenant
View attachment 1127
My two sulkers who just got bathed. Do you know how hard it is to wash a ferret?

My ferrets shower with my girlfriend or myself every morning. We have a straw mat that drapes over the side of the tub and they are always in there wanting the tap on. I've heard they shouldn't get wet too often because they secrete more oils but ours never stink and they have no skin problems. They are related to otters.

How was it when you introduced your dog? We have 2 ferries and may get a dog next month. Lots of experience with animals so we think we know what we are doing but tips would be great.

Note, awesome crow we had 2 as kids. Chatty guys

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Dinner with my super awesome partner.
a69359a1-256e-3ad5.jpg