Well Here It Goes

Rattletrap

Forum Lieutenant
Interesting? This thing gave me only 15 min to edit. So much for going to the can.

Edit of post above.

There aren't any English professors on this site.

Good thing, I am a citizen of the United States of America. I speak "American" not English.

A similar statement by me made a Lawyer shut up and sit down during a trial I was called to testify in. I was tired and was not paying attention to what I said. He told me to speak English and that was my reply.

I am very well educated and not only am a Paramedic but also have an extensive college education. My college degree is in Computer Science with a few dozen other classes in Political Science tossed in. I would not have made it without the use of proper grammar.

"1337-sp34k" is very popular for passwords in many software packages today. "1337-sp34k" is dieing and going the way of the shortcuts used in cell phone text messaging. Be happy that people have not gone that route. I used "1337-sp34k" in a run report and now have an idea for my next shot at the system.

Many of the top executives in this country can not communicate well, and rely heavily on their underpaid secretaries to make them look good. It is the underpaid that is expected to use the best grammar.

I must communicate on many different levels and on a day to day bases. I have close friends who are Bank VP's and own multi million dollar companies. I come here to relax, have fun, and communicate with my brothers and sisters in EMS. If anyone is wondering I did write a run report in crayon.

I am quite shocked at the fact that people are being so anal on this board. This thread had gotten out of hand and should be closed.

lipglossed

Forum Crew Member
Interesting? This thing gave me only 15 min to edit. So much for going to the can.

Haha you were in the can for 45 minutes?! MAN.

j/p

Rattletrap

Forum Lieutenant
Haha you were in the can for 45 minutes?! MAN.

j/p

Yea, something going around the house that the wife brought home. Not been pretty around here.

jens2angels

Forum Ride Along
Honestly

I would really hope that a person who's job to save live's everyday would be able to use proper english and punctuation.

But that's just me.:blush: