Vote for Your Favorite Medical Drama on TV!

BEST MEDICAL DRAMA ON TV

• Total voters

Amack

Forum Crew Member
Of the following:

1.) ER
2.) HOUSE M.D.
3.) SCRUBS
4.) GREY'S ANATOMY

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I like Scrubs but don't know if I'd call it a drama.

rgnoon

Forum Lieutenant
I agree,
Favorite Drama: House
Favorite Comedy: Scrubs

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I only get three television stations so Scrubs is the only one of these I've seen. Haven't seen House, but MadTV does a hilarious spoof of it.

rgnoon

Forum Lieutenant
I bet you've seen the Scrubs episode titled "My House", first aired January 4th of this year. It was definately a good one.

Last year at the emmy awards House and Dorian (Hugh Laurie and Zach Braff) presented together. Very funny, have a look:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZTeYBCN3FbY

Last edited by a moderator:

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I bet you've seen the Scrubs episode titled "My House", first aired January 4th of this year. It was definately a good one.

Last year at the emmy awards House and Dorian (Hugh Laurie and Zach Braff) presented together. Very funny, have a look:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZTeYBCN3FbY

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention.. all the TV I get is old re-runs. I'll probably see that episode sometime next year or the year after.

SwissEMT

Forum Lieutenant
HOUSE MD!!!!!

If you don't think that it's the best show ever, I will fight you.;)

lipglossed

Forum Crew Member
House is DEF the best. Funny how Grey's Anatomy is supposed to be this great show, yet no one has voted for it yet.

(Even my boyfriend loves House, won't miss an episode!)

OP
OP
Amack

Amack

Forum Crew Member

Thanach

Forum Crew Member
Out of the four on there, House is the better IMHO. But, I think a show that got cancelled after only one season was even better. Anyone ever see "Saved" it was one TNT in the summer of 2006. one season only, but it kicked ***, again, IMHO.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Although Scrubs is a comedy and parody it is more realistic in some forms than House. I enjoy it, because of it is roughly based upon " House of God. Which is one of my favorite books. As well, it does display some of oddities interns and residents have. Dr. Cox is my mentor with wiseass remarks, but sincerity and empathy in a sarcastic tone.

I do like and end enjoy House with his sarcastic and tongue an cheek humor, but very unrealistic that any hospital would allow anyone to continue to be on staff with his demeanor and rudeness and substance abuse habit, and would allow residents and fellows to perform "all those procedures"; simply put, that is not how it is done. I do enjoy the "cases" and weird presentations. Good writers that are able to present weird presentations.

To summarize "Saved;IMHO, it sucked and glad it was cancelled. ER is too much drama, and I have not watched it after the first season. It is slightly accurate, but it makes me tired...lol

R/r 911

Alexakat

Forum Lieutenant
very unrealistic that any hospital would allow anyone to continue to be on staff with his demeanor and rudeness and substance abuse habit

So true! Everytime I see that show, I think to myself "Hello, Physician Conduct Policy"!

airmedic_8

Forum Ride Along
ER was one of my favorite series but unfortunately, my love for it died when Dr. Green did. When Dr. Green’s character was terminated, it seemed as though the series went down hill drastically.

House is my favorite medical drama series, but when I look for medical comedy, Scrubs hits the nail right on the head.

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
WHAT!!! YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME VOTE!!! I LOVE them all!!! I'm a medical show junkie....if I miss an episode I go crazy!! :D So I vote all...

babygirl2882

Forum Captain

94accord

Forum Crew Member
I actually realy liked Saved. But I have not seen it since the first season originally aired last year. Of course I have not seen a single one that actually did things like we do on the streets, but hey, its a TV show. Anyone else know anything about Saved and perhaps if its coming back? Or if it did come back and I am just WAY out of the loop on this one?