Vehicle Roll Over

OP
OP
T

TreySpooner65

Forum Lieutenant
Haha thats the way to do it! Do you train at all? Run, hike, ect. I am starting to do more and more of it because its vitally important. If so i'll have to hit you up sometime

I was training back during the application. I've fallen out of the pattern but I keep telling myself to get back out there. I was hiking for a while. Not so good at the running part haha

Newsboy

Forum Probie
I was training back during the application. I've fallen out of the pattern but I keep telling myself to get back out there. I was hiking for a while. Not so good at the running part haha

I am into triathlons. I hate running tho. Get 100 feet into it and I am ready to pass out haha.

OP
OP
T

TreySpooner65

Forum Lieutenant
I am into triathlons. I hate running tho. Get 100 feet into it and I am ready to pass out haha.

Seriously... I played lineman in highschool. I dont do distance.

OP
OP
T

TreySpooner65

Forum Lieutenant
OP
OP
T

TreySpooner65

Forum Lieutenant
Haha.. I am off to bed. Shoot me a PM if you ever wanna run. Later dude!

I'm thinking sleep sounds excellent. Will do!

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Sorry to interrupt the affair!

the truck was traveling eastbound at about 50mph when
it veered off the left side of the road,
struck a cement barrier,
flipped end over end (Bed over cab),
rotating it 180-degrees, and
slid about 10 yards down the road to where it then lay.

That was in the West Bound Lane, I believe.

I know this is WAY off topic, but didn't anyone wonder how the OP managed to crash and why?

I always thought seatbelts were secondary to control of your vehicle.

Just sayin'.

OP
OP
T

TreySpooner65

Forum Lieutenant
That was in the West Bound Lane, I believe.

I know this is WAY off topic, but didn't anyone wonder how the OP managed to crash and why?

I always thought seatbelts were secondary to control of your vehicle.

Just sayin'.

I'm not shy about how I crashed. I took my eyes off the road, and I was too tired. I was talking to my girlfriend and I looked over at her. All it took was a second of not paying attention.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm not shy about how I crashed. I took my eyes off the road, and I was too tired. I was talking to my girlfriend and I looked over at her. All it took was a second of not paying attention.

Split second is all it takes. Good to hear y'all came out ok. Been there done that on my way home from work a few years. Looked down for my phone and missed someone running a stop sign. Bounced off of them and rolled my car. Wound up with nice list of injuries and 9 months away from the ambulance and fire dept.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
The moral of the story is NOT "use your seat belt" then, is it?

It sounded like something you were proud of rather than humbled by.

I'm glad you're here to have a chance to really learn from this. A lotta people who don't also don't get to show us their cool pictures!

Wake up calls are important, don't sleep through them.

Last edited by a moderator: