Valium

vtemti

Forum Captain
My son just got his motor vehicle learners permit today. Yikes!!!!! :huh:

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Bwahahaha!! I feel for you. I have a daughter almost 18 and one that will be 16 in December.

I have decided my wife can teach this one. I had chest pains from the last one............. :lol:

Luno

OG
Premium Member
Goes great with beer, oh, wait, you were looking for some, not a chaser...... ;)

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Luno@Aug 4 2005, 11:12 PM
Goes great with beer, oh, wait, you were looking for some, not a chaser...... ;)
The car or the valium? :blink:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
No valium, but plenty of zoloft and xanax for everyone :) (Don't ask ;) )
Mine are only 3 & 4. My son starts kindergarten next week, and Mommy is not dealing well. I don't even want to THINK about them being teenageers. I remember what I did :( And Daddy was worse than me. I'm trying to figure out either a contraption or a way to stunt there growth.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by vtemti@Aug 4 2005, 08:32 PM
I know how you feel...

My brother just got his... I've pointed out already that I'm 20, not the required 21 y/o to "supervise." That made me happy, and him ticked off....

OP
OP
vtemti

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Aug 5 2005, 10:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Aug 5 2005, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vtemti@Aug 4 2005, 08:32 PM
I know how you feel...

My brother just got his... I've pointed out already that I'm 20, not the required 21 y/o to "supervise." That made me happy, and him ticked off.... [/b][/quote]
My daughter Christine is 21 and has her own car. I thought that was great, UNTIL I read the new rules and she can't even take him out til she's 25. :angry:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by vtemti+Aug 7 2005, 12:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vtemti @ Aug 7 2005, 12:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Aug 5 2005, 10:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-vtemti
@Aug 4 2005, 08:32 PM

I know how you feel...

My brother just got his... I've pointed out already that I'm 20, not the required 21 y/o to "supervise." That made me happy, and him ticked off....
My daughter Christine is 21 and has her own car. I thought that was great, UNTIL I read the new rules and she can't even take him out til she's 25. :angry: [/b][/quote]
Yeah.. I finally got a car about 3 months ago.

I've got a feeling that he will be taking it out, with my parents, as a 1990 Ford Crown Vic LTD makes for a fun car to drive.... lots of engine, very big, heavy car...

Jon

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I still love the old fire birds...but the corvette is my baby. One day, I WILL have my '63 split window with the chrome tailpipes and all the goodies!

OP
OP
vtemti

vtemti

Forum Captain
Also the old T-birds, and muscle cars like the built up Novas, Chevelles and GTOs. Those were the days. Not that I'm old or anything. :lol: