unknown icon in lifepak 12

Moshi

Forum Probie
Hello!

This morning i turned on lifepak12 and on top next to the battery icons i saw this unknown
Icon that i don't know what it means, how it got there... So if any of you might know what it is and how to turn it off please help.

Thank you!

Attachments

• DSC_0338.jpg
    DSC_0338.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 370

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
It's the VF/VT alarm. It its turned off. This alarm is off when the pacer is turned on or when you have the monitor charging. You can turn it on or check the status in the "alarms" settings.

...or it's the "don't wear red pants" alarm. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
M

Moshi

Forum Probie
Ah I see. First time I saw it. It was off as monitor was charging, yes. Now i turned it off in the settings and the icon has dissappeared. BBut is it better practically to be on or off?

Thanks!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
The icon shows up when the alarm is OFF.

As a rule, we leave the alarm turned ON.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Ah I see. First time I saw it. It was off as monitor was charging, yes. Now i turned it off in the settings and the icon has dissappeared. BBut is it better practically to be on or off?

Thanks!

I'd say leave it on. Alarms are annoying but I'd rather have the monitor yell at me and get my attention than muting the alarms and miss something.

One of the tips my partner gave me is when you have someone who has an "unstable" heart rate to leave the beeping on. It's easy to notice the beeps are getting faster or slower rather muting the standard sounds than waiting for the "oh-:censored::censored::censored::censored:" alarm to go off.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
You've seen the Icon of the Ages. For that, you must DIE!

AC-Meet-the-Mummy-1.jpg