UCLA Daniel Freeman Interview

djarmpit

Forum Lieutenant
Has anyone here gone through through the program at UCLA Daniel Freeman? I will be interviewing with them next month and was hoping to receive some advice from anyone here on this forum. Thank you!

slewy

Forum Lieutenant
I heard two classes ago four people failed out doing their ride alongs with city.

aquabear

World's Okayest Paramedic
Don't call it "UCLA Daniel Freeman." They are phasing out "Daniel Freeman" since Daniel Freeman Hospital closed in 2006, the official name is the "UCLA Paramedic Education Program."

As for the interview, it is 6 individual interview stations lasting 5 minutes each. Each station asks 2 questions, the first is a generic "tell my about yourself" followed by a question dealing with being a paramedic. Interviewers include Paramedics, MICNs and MDs.

OP
OP
D

djarmpit

Forum Lieutenant
Don't call it "UCLA Daniel Freeman." They are phasing out "Daniel Freeman" since Daniel Freeman Hospital closed in 2006, the official name is the "UCLA Paramedic Education Program."

As for the interview, it is 6 individual interview stations lasting 5 minutes each. Each station asks 2 questions, the first is a generic "tell my about yourself" followed by a question dealing with being a paramedic. Interviewers include Paramedics, MICNs and MDs.

UCLA Daniel Freeman