To our European members...

K9kazoo

Forum Probie
Looking for information based on European EMS... Need to know what standards, guidelines, acts, etc... that are/were used to come up with the current duty uniform. Looking for specifics on why certain colors were chosen, types of materials, etc... Example in Canada some departments may use NFPA 1999, CAN/CSA-Z96-02- High Visibility Safety Apparel, etc...

Would appreciate links to PDF/Word docs... websites, etc...

Thanks in advance.

Bryan

NepoZnati

Forum Crew Member
Hi Bryan,

My cousin in Bosnia doing this for a wile... Not sure about status of EMS before the war but after the war, they were trained by the US and German instructors and he now equals of the status of Paramedic. He told me in teams there they have a doctor with them to go on calls. Not sure what exactly you need since I am new in all this, but if you PM me questions I will be happy to ask him. Maybe even get him to join in here?! In mean time, here are some pictures for you:

e2463bbcc3.jpg

7871e0d118.jpg

b9927afc83.jpg

ae4c80c2f2.jpg

8f0abeb854.jpg

22ca36695a.jpg

LondonMedic

Forum Captain

ameriki

Forum Probie
Need info on UK ambulances

Hi everyone! I am researching new quick response vehicles for our service and have been asked to look at the Volvo series. I can find lots of pictures of the outside of the cars but none of the interior configuration. Can anyone help with this? I would greatly appreciate any info.

Dutch-EMT

BScN
The Dutch Ambulances all have the same collors and striping.
The striping is protected and only may be used by ambulance services.
The striping is called SOVAM.

Mercedes ambulance
ambulance.jpg

Volkswagen Ambulance
ambulance.gif

Chevrolet ambulance
ambulance1(3).jpg

The uniforms are across the Netherlands the same.
The colors enamel-bleu with fluor-yellow.
Kevin%20ambulance%20almere.jpg

maksim

Forum Probie
Hallo from Russia, Bryan!
There can be it will useful:
Our uniform:
0_24be5_66b78aa9_XL.jpg

and an transport:
0_24be6_7a88854d_L.jpg