The worst part

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
I think the worst part of the NREMT is waiting to take the test... I know that I know my stuff I just am so nervous

Anyone have any tips for me when I go in? I leave in about an hour and 15 min

medic417

The Truth Provider
OP
OP
EMTelite

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
Well i got to question 70 before it shut off on me so hopefully i did well :ph34r:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Well i got to question 70 before it shut off on me so hopefully i did well :ph34r:

You either passed or you failed by missing all 70. Do you feel like you answered any correctly? If yes you passed. In fact might be on the web site by now.

OP
OP
EMTelite

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
Damn NREMT website down :(

JB42

Forum Crew Member
I disagree, the worst part is waiting for results.

Waiting for my I/85 results and with NREMT.org down, thanks to someone messing up their DNS (or more than that), I am going crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Worst part is waiting, and you might want to edit that question out because NREMT is pissy like that with copyrights. And we know what you mean by types of question ;)

OP
OP
EMTelite

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
I disagree, the worst part is waiting for results.

Waiting for my I/85 results and with NREMT.org down, thanks to someone messing up their DNS (or more than that), I am going crazy!

Lol Im starting to agree with you... hopefully it will be up soon :ph34r:

Lol for some reason it wont let me edit the question out lol... I alterd the question a bit so it wouldnt be to similiar but it was basically the jist of the question

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
EMTelite

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
Woot I passed that is honestly a load off my back

OP
OP
EMTelite

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
good thing for me that my school does the practicals at school so that we dont have to them through NREMT